Unpopular opinions.

14 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Yeah, I am not saying i shouldn’t have looked at that better, and I wasn’t complaining about that.

Only that if returns are expensive, you are going to stop using those services so long-term it would be something for businesses to think about. 

I thought I was agreeing with you, in that a shite returns policy will cost places business 

Online retailers have to accept returns for most goods. You aren't required to give a reason.

"Free" returns lose companies a huge amount of money, but the end game is to kill off smaller opposition. Once there are just a handful of retailers left, they'll all start charging for returns directly, or including the price in the original sale, at which point you'll have nowhere else to go.

As previously mentioned, international returns will probably become more common, as the cost will put people off from making returns.

I recently had to return a dead computer part under warranty, bought in the UK from a company that used to have a UK address for returns. They now insist it's sent to the Czech Republic, which cost me £14.50. Almost wasn't worth the shipping.

10 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

There seems to be more and more online retailers not bothering at all with returns slips. You've to go online into your account and just electronically tell them what you're returning and why then print off a postage returns label and hey presto. 

Shite of you've nae printer right enough. 

This is the true cost of wfh/furlough during covid

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

No. Haven't seen it apart from the end but on Gogglebox tonight. I'm astounded that TV would get that graphic.

Naked lad on bed, other lad's face buried in his arse. He sits up and, wiping his mouth says "You should have cleaned yourself".

Edited by NewBornBairn