Unpopular opinions.

3 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Me and my mate used to do "Reef Racing" in the pub on a Saturday, we'd see who could down a bottle of Orange Reef the quickest, pretty sure I managed it in three seconds.

Ah, a good old strawpedo!

Anyway, I agree that there are too many IPAs and not enough other beer types in the shops. I mind there used to be a whole section of different 4 packs of bottles of beer, often from different countries. Cusquena, from Peru, was a great one. Sadly you don't get them any longer. Asda used to do 3 of them (the various 4 pack of bottles) for a tenner I think.

Edited by DA Baracus

A shot of Jagermeister in a glass of Heineken was my go-to drink while being a student in the Netherlands, because the student bar in town sold both for one Euro each. The Jager was sold as a test tube shot though, so it was a choice of either tanning it or spiking the beer.

Being Heineken the addition marginally improved the flavour if anything. 

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Jagermeister. Fucking hell, must be years since I had one of those.

Ice cold it's ok, but warmer it's absolutely rank.

I'm coming out in a sweat just thinking about Jagermeister thanks to one long and terrible night, sometime around 1996. Never, ever, ever again.

27 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Double Impact is actually a good film.

Furthermore, Jean-Claude Van Damme actually had a decent streak of entertaining films in the late Eighties/early Nineties.

...but that film will always remind me of the night I spent in a friend's bed with double Van Damme staring at me from the ceiling, roughly two feet away from my face  :shutup

35 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Double Impact is actually a good film.

Who ever said otherwise?!

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Furthermore, Jean-Claude Van Damme actually had a decent streak of entertaining films in the late Eighties/early Nineties.

...but that film will always remind me of the night I spent in a friend's bed with double Van Damme staring at me from the ceiling, roughly two feet away from my face  :shutup

Van Damme had a great run. Films like AWOL, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Timecop and Universal Soldier were all ace.

48 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Van Damme had a great run. Films like AWOL, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Timecop and Universal Soldier were all ace.

"I Just want to eat..."

55 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Forgot 'Guile's speech'