Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

its only an idiotic view when people have a genuine issue, my whole unpopular opinion was based around the overuse of the term by people who can't get their own way, or can't do what they normally do, in short, i was triggered my a manager of a junior club claiming lockdown will kill junior football, {a genuine concern } and no games will effect the mental health of my players { i'm just not buying that shite} 

You let us know what your threshold is for acceptable events that can impact mental health.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

But if folk can't do what they normally do it's obviously has potential to effect their mental health.

Regardless of your argument, "man up" is just a horrible term to use in this day and age.

so back when a cruciate injury ended your time in football, be you ammy or pro, what did folk do then ? 

8 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

so back when a cruciate injury ended your time in football, be you ammy or pro, what did folk do then ? 

For many I’m sure they suffered in silence, dealing with their mental health in an entirely unhealthy way, due to opinions like “man up”.

Nothing more really needs to be said about folk like you than you are a huge part of the problem. You can throw about all the hypotheticals you like, but you placing terms and conditions and thresholds on the mental health of others based, presumably on little more than "it never did me nae harm" or similar nonsense logic is a huge driver of stigma in this country.

It's a shame, because that stigma comes with a colossal price and if you gave it some thought you might not be so willing to help it stay so big.

1 minute ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

unpopular opinion #2

i'm fortunate to have zero contact with people born in the mid 80's to late 90's, what a shower of fannies, does mummy still take you to the toilet for a pee pee ?

sensitive wee souls that you all are

I was born in the late 70’s and I still think you’re a c**t. There you go. 

17 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

i'm sure the weak ones did, whereas, others would've found something else to occupy their time

Even if you allow the awful take that people who suffer from mental health issues are "weak",  because they are "weak" it doesn't matter that they suffered in silence?

Shame not everyone is a mental strongman like yourself. 

57 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

i'm sure the weak ones did, whereas, others would've found something else to occupy their time

49 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

unpopular opinion #2

i'm fortunate to have zero contact with people born in the mid 80's to late 90's, what a shower of fannies, does mummy still take you to the toilet for a pee pee ?

sensitive wee souls that you all are

So edgy, cool and hard!

Have you decided on the name of your next edgelord account on here yet? Do you have a bunch of them ready to go?

We're all desperate to find out and definitely not bored of your pathetic and tedious pish. That you continue to make dull new aliases to troll like a wee 12 year old boy definitely isn't absolutely tragic.

Edited by DA Baracus

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

So edgy, cool and hard!

Have you decided on the name of your next edgelord account on here yet? Do you have a bunch of them ready to go?

We're all desperate to find out and definitely not bored of your pathetic and tedious pish. That you continue to make dull new aliases to troll like a wee 12 year old boy definitely isn't absolutely tragic.

No idea who he is/has been but having been born in the early 70s I can safely say his take on Mental Health is that of an attention seeking w****r no matter what age you are.