Unpopular opinions.

5 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Anyone who wants to wear a baseball cap should have it nailed to their fucking skull.

It's part of the Polis Scotland uniform now which I think lessens their authority.

Being told to move on by a guy dressed in a baseball cap is laughable compared to if we dressed the Polis like Judge Dredd

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It's part of the Polis Scotland uniform now which I think lessens their authority.

Being told to move on by a guy dressed in a baseball cap is laughable compared to if we dressed the Polis like Judge Dredd

Particularly if they have a big daft beard and tattoos.

14 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

In music, a few have questionable taste, right enough.

14 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Idiots. Has some brilliant songs, candy being one. Never heard anything bad about him either so presumably a gid c**t to boot.

That's the last time i listen to any recommendations off this place. Fucking hell. 

13 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'd rather watch Gerry Cinnamon live than Paulo Nuttini. 

I was dragged along to see Paulo Nutini at T in the Park in 2008 and he was off his face and absolutely awful.

Even that is still preferable to listening to or seeing Gerry Cinnamon.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Posting this here because I'm saying it from a place of generally supporting public funding for the arts but....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-54886844

This is shite like all municipal art and the money should be spent on I dunno giving 10 grand each to a randomly selected group of folk in financial difficulty instead.

Do you send in many letters to the Inverness Courier? If not you've a soul brother up here. Except he always thinks the money should be spent on pot holes instead for some reason.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Do you send in many letters to the Inverness Courier? If not you've a soul brother up here. Except he always thinks the money should be spent on pot holes instead for some reason.

If he's got time to write letters to the Courier he's got time to fill in some potholes, the lazy b*****d

12 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Posting this here because I'm saying it from a place of generally supporting public funding for the arts but....

This is shite like all municipal art and the money should be spent on I dunno giving 10 grand each to a randomly selected group of folk in financial difficulty instead.

I'm not against public funding either, but that looks unbelievably shite.

I do like the Angel of the North though. I've driven past it a few times and it looks cool as f**k.

If I had 5.5 million guesses I’d never guess what that was. Give the money to musicians who can’t play in pubs and venues anymore.