Unpopular opinions.

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not it isn't. We aren't talking about pronouncing it correctly as dictated by English. We are known as QoS not QotS. Our badge is "QoS" and even the website is "QoS". 

Queen-of-the-South_new_2014.jpg

There could be a really, really tiny "t" on the badge, but covered up by the "S".

The English language doesn’t care what they regard themselves as I’m afraid.
There's no place in football for the English language.

There could be a really, really tiny "t" on the badge, but covered up by the "S".
I hope Villa are relegated 8)

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I'm not particularly familiar with the Doonhammer dialect but maybe their fans call them "Queen offae South" so QOS is perfectly acceptable.

Surprised you've not been pulled up yet for spelling Doonhamer wrong. 

Local council, or whoever, has just agreed to let a burger King, McDonald's, coffee shops and a cheesecake shop open up within weeks.

Thats in an area where there's already two McDonald's and a KFC.

Obesity epidemic and now there's more and more shops selling shite.

Dunno what can be done, just bemused as to why this can be allowed when we are supposed to be encouraging kids to eat healthy meals. Absolutely zero nutritional value to any of this garbage.

Unpopular opinion is that maybe shops like this need to be taxed so much that they can't open and get replaced with healthier options. People can't be trusted and will just eat like babies until they're fat as f**k.