Unpopular opinions.

Untrue. We just reward failure. 
"Yes, we lost the second last game but at least we took it to the second last game". 
"We done really well to finish fourth.. Considering the group." usually whilst third seeds. 
We've got rid of loads of managers since 98. That's hardly rewarding failure.

Fans over play the importance of a manager. It's not the managers fault that we've not made or back to a tournament.

34 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

We've got rid of loads of managers since 98. That's hardly rewarding failure.

Fans over play the importance of a manager. It's not the managers fault that we've not made or back to a tournament.

Perhaps but you wonder about certain previous managers when Considine finally gets a start and is MOTM.

At least Steve Clarke is prepared to cap players from Motherwell, Aberdeen, Hibs etc.

On 10/10/2020 at 11:32, alta-pete said:

PnB isn’t as funny as it used to be.  

Only an opinion rather than being able to back it up with #facts but think that down to posters with more ‘unconventional’ views being quietly euthanised from the forum for posting their closely held beliefs while under the influence of something strong. 

The only evidence I can muster is the PnB Gold section. Not one new thread has been lodged there in more than two years. 2017 had two,   2016 four and 2015 two. And with odd tickle in between, you’ve then got to go back to 2009 to find 15 (fifteen!) threads considered worthy of Gold status.  

I think it is now less of a place for society’s outliers and is instead a largely homogenous mass of right on socially responsible do-gooders. Not saying that makes anyone of those a bad person but it lacks, erm, variety. 

And I do still read regularly. Always in the hope the next L4L, Deeboy, Supras or other will briefly burn brightly before crashing to earth. 

I think you can trace this directly to Beastgate tbh 

Destroying western democracy aside Facebook is fine if you limit it to actual friends and interest groups.
Cut my friends down to about 50 about 3 months ago and it's now bearable.

Absolutely, for things like fives , dogging and other group activities there’s no way I’d want to go back to phoning and texting folk individually, although once you’re embedded into a group , whatsapp supersedes the need to scroll through other folks pish

5 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I'd say it is the demise of genuinely funny right wingers like Reynard and Lawstud and the frankly terrifying Jimmy from the arsonist wing that has left us with a few haha Nippy what'sshelike voices outside the left/liberal/nationalist majority, and a few dedicated contrarians who you feel are just going through the motions.

I'd say it is the demise of genuinely funny right wingers like Reynard and Lawstud and the frankly terrifying Jimmy from the arsonist wing that has left us with a few haha Nippy what'sshelike voices outside the left/liberal/nationalist majority, and a few dedicated contrarians who you feel are just going through the motions.

You’re spot on , todays “ baddys” are just immature kids in comparison to those who used to get folk riled up .
Since we’re in this thread , I didn’t mind no8 all that much although he betrayed himself as a casual bigot at the least . Most of the time he just seemed like a guy who really loved rangers and couldn’t hear a bad word said about them

5 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Peanut butter and jam (jelly if you're American I guess) is food of the gods.

A couple of hours before my one and only marathon I had a peanut butter, jam and banana sandwich on multi-grain bread and it was sensational. 

Unfortunately I collapsed of a massive heart attack 10 minutes into the race but that's by the by. 

22 hours ago, NotThePars said:

2 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

Toasted sandwich with peanut butter and tomato sauce. Glorious. 

I wonder if there is a direct link between these two posts on the same page or if it's just a coincidence. 

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I wonder if there is a direct link between these two posts on the same page or if it's just a coincidence. 

They emptied top tier posters like Mhak and Fudge for this. It's like killing Batman and wondering why the Joker keeps blowing up hospitals.