Unpopular opinions.

Double barrelled first names are completely ridiculous and should be banned.
Calling Cards of Morons for this pish. I have a niece and a nephew with double-barrelled first names. I've yet to call them by their full first (double-barrelled) name. Screams white trash to me.

43 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Fermers famously can't just get up an hour earlier for 6 months of the year and require us all to change our clocks, I doubt they can comprehend working around when other folk need the roads.

There’s that beeping sound again. What is that?

Im sure they do it deliberately.

Great Chinese is rare and exceptional. Average Chinese is disgusting compared to average Indian.
This is the problem. Although I have a place in my heart for shite chinese in the same way I love a donner kebab, or Bachelors pasta n sauce, however, there are very few chinese takeaways who arent peddling MSG trash, and there are plenty of Indian takeaways delivering a high quality curry and naan bread that I would crawl over burning syringes for

This is the problem. Although I have a place in my heart for shite chinese in the same way I love a donner kebab, or Bachelors pasta n sauce, however, there are very few chinese takeaways who arent peddling MSG trash, and there are plenty of Indian takeaways delivering a high quality curry and naan bread that I would crawl over burning syringes for
This is simply the truth.

Finding a good Chinese place is difficult in Perth and in my experience, most places.

In Aberdeen, some of the Chinese takeaway places go as far to emblazon their windows with stuff like 'Full Hygiene' (way before Covid) and this comes as a reaction to the reputations they have earned, or rather not. It strikes fear in me and I would have to be withering away before I'd consider eating from a place like that.

I find that if you want decent Oriental food in this country then Thai seems to be a better choice.

Just now, scottmcleanscontacts said:

This is simply the truth.

Finding a good Chinese place is difficult in Perth and in my experience, most places.

In Aberdeen, some of the Chinese takeaway places go as far to emblazon their windows with stuff like 'Full Hygiene' (way before Covid) and this comes as a reaction to the reputations they have earned, or rather not. It strikes fear in me and I would have to be withering away before I'd consider eating from a place like that.

I find that if you want decent Oriental food in this country then Thai seems to be a better choice.

Thai is almost always good, IMO this is because thai cookery is difficult to get what you need at home to replicate. 

Thai is almost always good, IMO this is because thai cookery is difficult to get what you need at home to replicate. 
Possibly I really don't know. I don't think I've ever had a bad Thai meal. I can be sure I've had plenty of bang average or poor Chinese ones though where they actually make you feel quite ill for a time afterwards. I now stick to maybe two or three that I know to be good in the area.

It's quite the opposite with Indian food in Perth though. Few are amazing but none are really bad for curries etc.

3 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Is that even unpopular?

Though given a choice between a wanky pretentious double barrel moniker or something like Chardonnay which would you choose.

Abortion isn't an option.

Enough Chardonnay and you won't remember your own name, never mind care about anyone else's.