Unpopular opinions.

43 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Curry ketchup. Home Bargains has recently started selling this stuff but it sells out fast.

You can make at home in two seconds by adding garam masala to ketchup to taste and a (very small) amount of turmeric for colour. 

Having been to Hamburg once, anyone who goes there regularly raises a wee eyebrow for me.... I dont mind a undercurrent of seediness running through a place, but Hamburg was frightening to me. One of the few, maybe only places I ever went for a weekend and said I wouldnt go back.  

ETA.... that's reads like I'm accusing you of something [emoji23] I'm not, just when I hear that I'm like f**k that.
Aye it's some laugh like.

19 hours ago, Rugster said:

100% correct.  A good donner kebab is a thing of beauty and best enjoyed when sober. My local place does the most amazing donner calzone but the best donner I’ve ever had was at kebab mahal @thistledo

Any day now, I'm going any day now. 

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Having been to Hamburg once, anyone who goes there regularly raises a wee eyebrow for me.... I dont mind a undercurrent of seediness running through a place, but Hamburg was frightening to me. One of the few, maybe only places I ever went for a weekend and said I wouldnt go back.

ETA.... that's reads like I'm accusing you of something emoji23.png I'm not, just when I hear that I'm like f**k that.

Did you stay on the Reeperbahn by any chance? When I was on a stag there a group of the lads went on a sightseeing walking tour, during which they saw the aftermath of a suicide and later someone injecting some drugs into someone's penis, in broad daylight, on a busy street. Five star reviews all round basically. 

There are actually nice bits of Hamburg, we went to the Ratsherrn microbrewery one of the nights and then drank in bars that seemed to be more filled with locals. Was far better than getting ripped off in strippers and the typical lads lads lads pish. 

There should be a minimum speed limit on main roads, motorways and bypasses ect.
Yip. Get tractors the f**k off bypasses. And slow drivers are fucking arseholes. Went to Edinburgh on Saturday and was stuck behind two vehicles on two separate occasions doing 40mph on a 60. On the way back I was also stuck behind one doing 40. I don't know why but it annoyed me more that all the vehicles in question were 4x4. They buy these fucking cars and are shit feart to go round bends with them. Complete and utter arseholes who shouldn't be allowed on the road.

57 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Any day now, I'm going any day now. 

Did you stay on the Reeperbahn by any chance? When I was on a stag there a group of the lads went on a sightseeing walking tour, during which they saw the aftermath of a suicide and later someone injecting some drugs into someone's penis, in broad daylight, on a busy street. Five star reviews all round basically. 

There are actually nice bits of Hamburg, we went to the Ratsherrn microbrewery one of the nights and then drank in bars that seemed to be more filled with locals. Was far better than getting ripped off in strippers and the typical lads lads lads pish. 

Hamburg is an amazing city, as long as you go nowhere near the Reeperbahn.

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

There should be a minimum speed limit on main roads, motorways and bypasses ect.

Agreed.

In Western Australia it is illegal to travel more than 20km/h (12mph) below the speed limit on freeways which generally have a limit of 100km/h (62mph). That didn't seem to bother the car driven by an old dear travelling at 40km/h below the 100km/h speed limit on the Mitchell Freeway the other week right enough; particularly disappointing was the fact that her private reg plate was PEEBLES . Brought shame to the motherland so it did. 

Yip. Get tractors the f**k off bypasses. And slow drivers are fucking arseholes. Went to Edinburgh on Saturday and was stuck behind two vehicles on two separate occasions doing 40mph on a 60. On the way back I was also stuck behind one doing 40. I don't know why but it annoyed me more that all the vehicles in question were 4x4. They buy these fucking cars and are shit feart to go round bends with them. Complete and utter arseholes who shouldn't be allowed on the road.
I get big slow vehicles like tractors and cranes need to get from A to B aswell but get them to f**k during busy periods there is no need for them to be causing carnage during rush hour.

Also auld people scared to go 70 and still adamant they can drive should be jailed for life.

I just realised how long it's been since I've been stuck behind one of these fuckers since I've been WFH. I've nearly forgotten how annoying they are at 7.30.

maxresdefault.jpg.3bc80474f5052abefecbf351358f4e1d.jpg
I'm sure these fuckers are only on the road between 7 - 9 in the morning, c***s.

I don't know why I'm taking the side of tractor and crane drivers here as I've been stuck behind them plenty of times as well, but I'm sure they have the same working hours (probably more for tractor drivers) as the rest of us so it's probably not very practical to reschedule their working hours around the morning and afternoon rush hours. You selfish c***s. 

I don't know why I'm taking the side of tractor and crane drivers here as I've been stuck behind them plenty of times as well, but I'm sure they have the same working hours (probably more for tractor drivers) as the rest of us so it's probably not very practical to reschedule their working hours around the morning and afternoon rush hours. You selfish c***s. 
Nah Tractor drivers are utter c***s. They are on our bypass at peak traffic times as well as later on at night. Am convinced they know peak times here and make sure they slow the traffic down to piss everyone off. If they are incapable of reaching 60mph they shouldn't be on bypasses.

Surely if their working hours were the normal they wouldn't be on the road with tractors at 8am, can't imagine them commuting in their tractors every day.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Surely if their working hours were the normal they wouldn't be on the road with tractors at 8am, can't imagine them commuting in their tractors every day.

Best asking St Johnstone fans for specifics of hours and distances between fields etc.