Unpopular opinions.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I prefer the taste of unsmoked.

Indeed I do not.

Which reminds me I had meant to remonstrate with you regarding Beavertown Neck Oil. What a disappointment that was after all your hype. 

Edited by Bairnardo

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Which reminds me I had meant to remonstrate with you regarding Beavertown Neck Oil. What a disappointment that was after all your hype. 

Sad news. Have you tried any of their other stuff?

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Sad news. Have you tried any of their other stuff?

I did but I am only 80% sure it was Gamma Ray and not lupuloid. Wither way none of their gear impressed me overly much although it was drinkable. William's Bros still reign supreme 

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I love when epic guys are like "must be shite being a Muslim and not being able to eat bacon". They always say bacon as well and post a picture of the grimmest looking bacon roll. 

"Facebook is trying to take this image down because it offends Muslims. Let's share the hell out of it."

5 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I love when epic guys are like "must be shite being a Muslim and not being able to eat bacon". They always say bacon as well and post a picture of the grimmest looking bacon roll. 

Who on earth says something like that?   Seriously, do we have people saying "must be shite being a Jew coz I love my foreskin"?  Surely you've made that up!

Please say you have.

8 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'm quite partial to a bit of smoked Pangolin myself, but my usual supplier in Wuhan seems to have gone off-grid. Thanks for the recommendation 8)

Try any butcher's in Kelty and you'll find your exotic dream - only they'll sell it as beef/pork/chicken much like the majority of chinese take-aways in widd-tink towns

8 hours ago, Raidernation said:

You absolute b*****ds!

Been trying to find decent bacon, black pudding, sausages (links or Lorne) here for 10 years now in order to at least make half a breakfast!

And don’t start me on haggis or tattie scones!

f**k off all of you, I was just about over it but you have to open old wounds and rub salt (and fat) into them.

It’s bad enough going into Aberdeen threads and hearing about rowies and now this torture..........

Fill your boots - or better still your aching breakfast stomach

https://www.thebuffalofarm.co.uk/