Fish sticks.

Imaginationland

The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring of the Two Towers

Awesome-o

Black Friday

Night of the Living Homeless

Good Times With Weapons

Make Love, not Warcraft

Anything in the last few years have been pretty shite.

Good times with weapons stopped me breathing. Brilliant depiction of being a kid: not going to hospital because "we'll get in trouble". 

Add the Butters Show

13 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

These are the best South Park Episodes.

Fish sticks.

Imaginationland

The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring of the Two Towers

Awesome-o

Black Friday

Night of the Living Homeless

Good Times With Weapons

Make Love, not Warcraft

Anything in the last few years have been pretty shite.

Do you like fish sticks in your mouth?

1. Don't think I've ever watched a full South Park episode, but of the bits and pieces I have seen I find it hard to believe anyone can say an episode is one of the best comedies ever shown on TV? Unless you're a teenage boy maybe?

2. I partake in the occasional McDonald's, especially their breakfasts. I treated myself to one yesterday - only one car in front of me, waited a matter of minutes, cost me not much more than a supermarket meal deal. Winner.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The best South Park episodes are the properly puerile ones without their weird brand of conservative politics thrown over the top. 

The halloween episode with Korn is funny.

All About Mormon and the Mr Jefferson ones are the best.

1. Don't think I've ever watched a full South Park episode, but of the bits and pieces I have seen I find it hard to believe anyone can say an episode is one of the best comedies ever shown on TV? Unless you're a teenage boy maybe?

Maybe if you watch an entire episode you'd find it easier to believe.

On 19/06/2020 at 11:48, Salvo Montalbano said:

South Park started in 1997, the kind of people who still consider that show watchable never mind funny are well past being able to blame it on hormones.

6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Why is it any conversation of more than 3 minutes invariably leads to alcohol being mentioned? Usually in a fake, sniggering surreptitious way. 

British attitude to alcohol is frightening.

I wish I knew what people found so fascinating about alcohol because other than dulling the pain of an otherwise unbearable life it doesn't do much for me

On 21/06/2020 at 17:50, Theroadlesstravelled said:

In 20 years they’ve still not made a better  football manager game than Champ Manager 01/02.

The recent games are all flash and no substance.

I haven't played one since 2013. It seemed like they were made for an entirely different audience now, with the amount of thought and time that needed to go into even individual games. You could tear through a whole season in a day with CM 01/02, if you had nothing better to do. The fun for me was always in seeing how I could develop a small club, and I certainly don't have the time that would take in Football Manager.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I haven't played one since 2013. It seemed like they were made for an entirely different audience now, with the amount of thought and time that needed to go into even individual games. You could tear through a whole season in a day with CM 01/02, if you had nothing better to do. The fun for me was always in seeing how I could develop a small club, and I certainly don't have the time that would take in Football Manager.

You can still do a season in a coupla days if you delegate all the new stuff or set up attribute masking, etc. to make it play just like the older ones