Unpopular opinions.

Highly possible. Wasn't there that often but they definitely did it. Can't remember if any of the chippys around Belmont Street did it too. Also possible stabbings there for sure. 

Don’t think I’ve seen any battered pizza / pizza crunch option available from Aberdeen chippy’s. Will do some research when I return north.

People buying pizza from a chip shop, battered or otherwise, are OFTW. It's bottom of the food chain behaviour :)

Edited by Trackdaybob
Start the clock.

18 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

People buying pizza from a chip shop, battered or otherwise, are OFTW. It's bottom of the food chain behaviour :)

Deep fried pizza is authentic southern Italian Street food. I like a Michelin star eaterie as much as the next man but a bit of fried pizza (not battered for me) is a misunderstood delight and something just waiting to be hipsterised.

35 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There's no substitute for class.

You were wanting to pay me £10 yesterday to get an erection and use it as a sundial and now this? 

I'm getting mixed signals and it's messing with me chi. 

On 22/05/2020 at 11:05, MixuFixit said:

Can't remember who said it but there's apparently a big demographic who would vote for a 'protect the NHS, bring back hanging' party.

Dominic Cummings said words to this effect according to the one (ONE) Tory I know.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Deep fried pizza is authentic southern Italian Street food. I like a Michelin star eaterie as much as the next man but a bit of fried pizza (not battered for me) is a misunderstood delight and something just waiting to be hipsterised.

First time i was in Southern Italy i was blown away by the fried delights they had, can't beat a bit of fritti yo. 

39 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

First time i was in Southern Italy i was blown away by the fried delights they had, can't beat a bit of fritti yo. 

So many things can be improved by dunking them in boiling oil. Potatoes. Pizza. Tories. The list is endless.

The “Fund our NHS, hang the paedos” line is a joke from Twitter around the time of the breakaway Change U.K. The basic point is that if you look at the polling data the biggest gap in the political market is for a party who will give everyone a job and a pay rise but are also a bit flinty on law and order. People who are the opposite, socially liberal but economically conservative, are massively over represented in the media, it’s the stance of a tiny minority. As witnessed by the abject failure of whatever that group ended up calling themselves and the Liberal Democrat’s.

The Tories seem to be trying for the ‘FONHTP’ vote but I doubt their hearts are in it. The modern Tories creation myth is Thatcherism and fully embracing the FONHTP requires something of a break from the stances of the 1970s and 80s.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

This is my biggest issue with podcasts. I'd say easily 50% of ones I'd listen to are switched off in the first couple of minutes due to desperate patter

Omnibus is a good podcast because the patter between the hosts in each episode is related to the topic. Also helps the podcast flow as it's about weird things in history so it's almost all done via research. So the wee hook that lets the hosts talk about personal experience or relevant information from their own life improves the podcast. Unlike ones where I end up skipping the first ten minutes because I don't care what the hosts have been up to over the weekend.