Unpopular opinions.

Absolutely massive tits (especially so when they’re only because the women is question is the size of a house) are distinctly unattractive. A large number of the nurse pictures that are routinely posted in the COVID thread are absolutely howling.

I’m expecting a raft of red dots from the forum da’s/over 60s who seem to absolutely revel in said pictures.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Absolutely massive tits (especially so when they’re only because the women is question is the size of a house) are distinctly unattractive. A large number of the nurse pictures that are routinely posted in the COVID thread are absolutely howling.

I’m expecting a raft of red dots from the forum da’s/over 60s who seem to absolutely revel in said pictures.

I thought those posting and ‘approving’ such pictures were younger posters.

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The tits have nothing to do with them being howling. The standards are seriously low.

Fully agree.

I'd also add too much make-up, and pretty much any fake tan or fake eyelashes to my list of things that aren't in the slightest bit sexy.

Actually when i think about it sexiness had much less to do with looks than most folk realise.

7 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The fact D'acampo is portrayed as a cheeky chappy when he's actually a convicted burglar pisses me off. Just because it was Paul Youngs house he burgled doesn't make it less of a crime.

I thought you were referring to the former pirate radio DJ and distinguished Scottish actor Paul Young there. If D'acampo had broken into that gaffe he could have nicked Young's fishing gear and gone angling for compliments

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I thought those posting and ‘approving’ such pictures were younger posters.

Thats a whole new thread o content, I thought it was the older da types posting them. 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Albert’s the main culprit; don’t think he’s old.

@albert are you an old duffer or a young whipper snapper?

Edited by 101
wrong Albert, granny which one is it?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Most NHS employees aren't heroes. They are averagey no marks enjoying their moment in the sun, often with little class, and using sunbathers as proxies for their pent up rage from that time a boy in S6 pumped them at a party and never text back.

Are you confusing the actual people that work in the NHS with their gammony champions? 

Or did you once pump a female who became a nurse, which is preying on your mind for some reason? 

On 30 August 2010 at 09:08, Law Stud said:

I think the NHS is a monumental waste of money, it's grossly inefficient and ineffective and that a private sector healthcare system would be much better value for money

Claps every Thursday night.

4 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

Claps every Thursday night.

Dickson must be feeling the lockdown pain with not being able to go on his 5 holidays a year to Florida.

Mind you, his eight 52” tellys will he taking a helluva battering.