Unpopular opinions.

7 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

There’s an arguable case that people who live in rural areas fed by springs or other private water supplies are actually healthier because they have a far stronger immune system than the rest of us who are used to the old cooncil juice.

It all makes sense! My weak toonser colon couldn't handle the E coli riddled water.

Sorry... the scars run deep.

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

I probably don’t drink enough. I’ll go breakfast to 4pm often not having a drink.

I increased my water consumption earlier last year, apart from pissing every 20mins I can’t say I noticed any other difference.

All the evidence linking dehydration to high blood pressure, kidney stones, fatigue, bad skin, constipation and various other maladies has been quite figuratively “blown out the water” by this anecdote.

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Kobe Bryant was a rapist.

Are Supras or Banana still about?

If so, you'll be getting telt sharpish. Assuming Supras liked Kobe Bryant, of course.

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Kobe Bryant was a rapist.

Aye, there seems to be a bit of revisionism going on or just blatantly ignoring that part of his past. My favourite quote of the day was a guy posting on a hip-hop site, "He was a gentle giant". Was he, aye?

Amazing how people can build up a profile of someone based on a few interviews they've seen on tv. They're hardly going to show their dark side while sitting on Oprah's couch in front of the cameras. 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, there seems to be a bit of revisionism going on or just blatantly ignoring that part of his past. My favourite quote of the day was a guy posting on a hip-hop site, "He was a gentle giant". Was he, aye?

Amazing how people can build up a profile of someone based on a few interviews they've seen on tv. They're hardly going to show their dark side while sitting on Oprah's couch in front of the cameras. 

It's very Michael Jacksonesque. "He was acquitted! That means he's INNOCENT!", "That woman was a LIAR!" and "How dare you speak ill of the dead. You should be ashamed." That's before we get into the oddity of people who've never paid attention to basketball before now being "distraught", "devastated" and "shocked" because the media is telling them to be.

12 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

It's very Michael Jacksonesque. "He was acquitted! That means he's INNOCENT!", "That woman was a LIAR!" and "How dare you speak ill of the dead. You should be ashamed." That's before we get into the oddity of people who've never paid attention to basketball before now being "distraught", "devastated" and "shocked" because the media is telling them to be.

I agree to an extent but let's not pretend there isn't the other side of the coin.

The people who've never paid attention to Kobe Bryant now falling over themselves to remind you the man who tragically died settled a civil court rape case 16/17 years ago. It's ok to just go 'f**k, Kobe Bryant died' and then move on with your life.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I agree to an extent but let's not pretend there isn't the other side of the coin.

The people who've never paid attention to Kobe Bryant now falling over themselves to remind you the man who tragically died settled a civil court rape case 16/17 years ago. It's ok to just go 'f**k, Kobe Bryant died' and then move on with your life.

Right enough but most of the ones I've seen bringing up the rape have been more about "Meh, it's a dead rapist. Who cares?" Then they're getting pelters for it.

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Right enough but most of the ones I've seen bringing up the rape have been more about "Meh, it's a dead rapist. Who cares?" Then they're getting pelters for it.

And thus is the joy of social media. People with limited knowledge of the rape case or him as a basketball player engaging in arguments over how upset they should or shouldn't be.

Fun, isn't it?

Guest Moomintroll
Are Supras or Banana still about?
If so, you'll be getting telt sharpish. Assuming Supras liked Kobe Bryant, of course.
You've never been a rapey basketball player so you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.