Unpopular opinions.

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
45 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
Literally no idea what you're talking about. None of these things seem particular to fat women.
Also, these digs at Bairnardo are totally uncalled for.

Hes not fat m9

^^^ Unpopular Opinions thread for this pish

D.A.F.C utterly embarrassing himself here with his rant. Fatties have no right to respect themselves and should deservedly have no self esteem or confidence until they sort their body shape out to the approval of some perma loser from a football forum.... Textbook body shaming.

BigFatTabbyDave.... Bairnardo is waging the standard war against the onset of middle age spread.... Some days are better than other. Overall though, I think I could take everyone on the forum which is the nost important thing.

Calling people fatties or losers is ok though?

To be clear larger women acting as if they are a supermodel is odd to me. Especially if they are arrogant and aloof. I also realise that this is a hypocritical statement. There is a general movement whereby you cannot under any circumstances criticise a women's apperance but it's ok to do the same to guys. This seems odd when it comes from obese munters who are living a lie and get backed by friends who really aren't doing them any favours.

I'm not really coming out of this well but that's just my opinion. Equality should mean equality.

https://www.quora.com/Do-men-get-body-shamed

Explained here better than I can.

Guest Moomintroll
D.A.F.C utterly embarrassing himself here with his rant. Fatties have no right to respect themselves and should deservedly have no self esteem or confidence until they sort their body shape out to the approval of some perma loser from a football forum.... Textbook body shaming.

BigFatTabbyDave.... Bairnardo is waging the standard war against the onset of middle age spread.... Some days are better than other. Overall though, I think I could take everyone on the forum which is the nost important thing.
He needs to retire for the night, I am utterly muppeted but even I can see how wrong he is coming across here.

Calling people fatties or losers is ok though?

To be clear larger women acting as if they are a supermodel is odd to me. Especially if they are arrogant and aloof. I also realise that this is a hypocritical statement. There is a general movement whereby you cannot under any circumstances criticise a women's apperance but it's ok to do the same to guys. This seems odd when it comes from obese munters who are living a lie and get backed by friends who really aren't doing them any favours.

I'm not really coming out of this well but that's just my opinion. Equality should mean equality.
Alright for non fatties to be arrogant and aloof though aye? What dress size is the cut off for women to adjust themselves based on your expectations?

For someone who often claims to be the blameless victim of bullying and harassment, theres a fair old lack of compassion on display here, bordering on being a right ignorant fucker.

Take someone on your own size..

And if someone has an unpopular opinion that makes them a c**t then they should be called a c**t. Different if someone is just clearly for the watching by not liking mushrooms or something, but posting an opinion that makes you a c**t on this thread doesn’t absolve you. 

Uh oh here goes Ali

f**k it, I'm going to fire in with one and to hell with the consequences:

The London Bridge attack didn't actually happen and is just another government conspiracy to gain support for anti-immigration policies and Brexit. There is no Usman Khan and nobody died. It happened right before this election, just like in 2017. Coincidence? No.

Edited by Jamaldo

8 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

f**k it, I'm going to fire in with one and to hell with the consequences:

The London Bridge attack didn't actually happen and is just another government conspiracy to gain support for anti-immigration policies and Brexit. There is no Usman Khan and nobody died. It happened right before this election, just like in 2017. Coincidence? No.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Who is this bloke then?

Just now, ali_91 said:

No, and if I air an opinion that is a bit cunty then feel free to call me a c**t. 

Hope the police have let the people that have died families know that it’s all a hoax btw. 

Aye it's on the news so it must be true.

Ok so I've made a bit of an arse of it but as a wider topic why is it ok for men to be held to almost impossible standards but women are encouraged to be different sizes and still beautiful?

Acceptable, rightly or wrongly, attractive shape for women simply involves a healthy diet and using products or items of clothing to disguise flaws. If men dye hair or take care of themselves they are labelled effeminate or conceited.
If they're not ripped or look like a superhero its not an ideal body shape.
Recently a poster on here felt terrible after being body shamed by other guys.
My long rambling point is basically that guys are held to a much higher standard than women and are also shamed much more often and possibly this explains the higher suicide rates.
Can you imagine women shouting abuse at another women in the street about a body shape?
Nope doesnt happen.