Unpopular opinions.

34 minutes ago, FairyBaws said:

Eating crisps and chocolate at the same time

When we were about 13/14 years old, my mate's 'party piece' used to be chewing up a bit of Mars Bar and mixing it up in his gub with some Irn Bru, crushing up some crisps on the palm of his hand before letting out a long, thick, stringy spit out of his mouth which stuck to the crushed crisps like glue before sucking up the whole disgusting concoction and swallowing the lot down, usually before a few utterly repulsed girls. Not a particularly succesful technique for picking up the ladies, surprisingly. 

He was also the best out of everyone at lighting their farts. A supremely talented individual. 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

When we were about 13/14 years old, my mate's 'party piece' used to be chewing up a bit of Mars Bar and mixing it up in his gub with some Irn Bru, crushing up some crisps on the palm of his hand before letting out a long, thick, stringy spit out of his mouth which stuck to the crushed crisps like glue before sucking up the whole disgusting concoction and swallowing the lot down, usually before a few utterly repulsed girls. Not a particularly succesful technique for picking up the ladies, surprisingly. 

He was also the best out of everyone at lighting their farts. A supremely talented individual. 

Have we heard of him?

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

he should have been on Britain's Got Talent. Lighting farts at Simon Cowell would get my vote. 

Coffee is fucking rank, the smell and the taste are vile.

Coffee snobs are genuinely amongst the worst people on earth, along with paedophiles and grown men who watch wrestling. Although the latter 2 could probably be categorised together as they’re pretty much the same thing.

Coffee snobs are genuinely amongst the worst people on earth, along with paedophiles and grown men who watch wrestling. Although the latter 2 could probably be categorised together as they’re pretty much the same thing.

Did a barista in your local Starbucks rebuff your advances, monkman?

What a bizarre outburst.

2 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Iced Coffee is much better than Hot Coffee.

I'd agree with that. It's probably due to the amount of sugar in them though. There is a brand that's just released a sugar free version here and unsurprisingly it's quite shite. 

40 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I've drunk coffee for years and only started it to fend off tiredness when I was driving. I still drink it for the same reason but I'm not entirely sure whether I actually enjoy the stuff or whether it's more of a dependence of it. I'm almost certain it's the latter. I look forward to the buzz way more than the taste.