Unpopular opinions.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

People who take dogs to pubs are fucking arseholes who either treat them like children, are pretending to their significant other that they have taken the dog for a walk.

Go to the pub without your pet like a normal person or don't go at all. If you walk into a pub with a dog 80% of the people in there are thinking "here's an arsehole bringing a dog to the pub"

My gran used to say “there’s no point giving dirty looks to a blind person.”

13 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Aperol Spritz is the titz.

Tastes like hairspray. Such a waste, it looks so refreshing when everyone has their big glass with the ice cubes and everything sat at the Lake Garda shoreline.

I’m sat oot the back in Dundee and to be honest, I look fantastic.

34 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

My gran used to say “there’s no point giving dirty looks to a blind person.”

My gran used to say “eat your carrots, they’ll make you see better” and “they Chinese, they’re all in they triads”. Old people are best ignored.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

My gran used to say “eat your carrots, they’ll make you see better” and “they Chinese, they’re all in they triads”. Old people are best ignored.

My gran genuinely believed you'd get a better tan if you sat "over here, closer to the sun." 

I also remember my school teacher telling us that in some cultures, the elders were revered for their wisdom and wondering just how dumb the young people in those cultures must be.