Unpopular opinions.

I would rather have seen Liverpool win the EPL title than Man City. Not that I'm particularly a fan of Liverpool - I just can't be bothered with Man City.

Conversely; I'd like to see Spurs stuff Liverpool in the ECL final. Although that's partly for the LOLs of the European Champions being a team that haven't been champions of their own country for nearly 60 years. 

5 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Lewis Capaldi is fucking shite. He's nowhere near as funny as he thinks he is either and no amount of shite Ladbible videos will change that. 

This deserves more greenies than it is possible to give.

Plus his voice is a knockoff Scottish version of that George Ezra shitehawk

Far left types are more insufferable than far right types.

Generally anyone who assigns themselves a tribe when it comes to politics or social issues are narrow minded and pretty annoying to talk to about it, regardless of what side they’re on.

I find the difference is that you can spend time with far right types without their opinions coming to the fore that readily. However it's difficult to last five minutes with a far lefter before they tell you that your Primark clothes are perpetuating the oligarchy and that you shouldn't be eating pineapple because you are benefiting from the products of colonialism.

Also, the far right don't have the annoying habit of claiming to be open minded while simultaneously telling everyone that almost every aspect of their way of life is wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

Archie Gemmell's goal against Holland in 1978 wasn't as great as people make it out to be.

Don't get me wrong, it was a very good goal, but it has been so over hyped that there are people who genuinely believe that it is the 'best goal ever'. 

Just now, AyrTroopMajor said:

Archie Gemmell's goal against Holland in 1978 wasn't as great as people make it out to be.

Don't get me wrong, it was a very good goal, but it has been so over hyped that there are people who genuinely believe that it is the 'best goal ever'. 

I am in the same boat with Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle.

11 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Joe Jordan's late equaliser against Yugoslavia in the 1974 World Cup finals was arguably a better goal...

27 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

I am in the same boat with Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle.

I do think that was a great goal but in my opinion his goal against Leicester was better.

15 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Joe Jordan's late equaliser against Yugoslavia in the 1974 World Cup finals was arguably a better goal...

Gemmell's feint to fool the first defender was good, knocking it past the next defender was executed well but the keeper absolutely sells himself for the finish.