Unpopular opinions.

14 minutes ago, Rugster said:

For me swap omelette and boiled and I agree totally 

On reflection, you're probably correct.  Omelette was thrown in as an after thought.

Updated to reflect.

Edited by MONKMAN

Poached >>> Scrambled > Omelette > Boiled >>> Fried

Id have poached and fried as equals, but used in differing scenarios. Omelette fully depends on what else is in it but just edges scrambled. Boiled eggs are shite and can GTF. Egg mayo is for fucking beasts.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Scrambled, Poached, Eggy Dip Dip, Boiled, Omelette, Fried

Not a big fan of an omelette tbh and fried eggs are shite. 

Fried eggs taste like rubber. Definitely last on my list.

A hard boiled egg is like getting a well done steak. You’ve ruined it and you’re a beast.

Boiled eggs are a tremendous dietary intake prior to attending a music festival.

Binge on the boiled eggs beforehand, constipation kicks in, no requirement to have to go for a jobby in horrific portaloos at all.

Omelette that isn’t over cooked & rubbery, with diced tomatoes (no seeds), finely chopped onions, garlic (again finely chopped) & chilli is food for the gods. Add some mature cheddar at the “folding” stage & you will move that up to the top of any *egg list.
Try it & thank me later.

*Creme eggs excepted.

6 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Omelette that isn’t over cooked & rubbery, with diced tomatoes (no seeds), finely chopped onions, garlic (again finely chopped) & chilli is food for the gods. Add some mature cheddar at the “folding” stage & you will move that up to the top of any *egg list.
Try it & thank me later.

*Creme eggs excepted.

What about the ones inside ladies ovaries?

19 hours ago, tarapoa said:

I thought the TV series was ball breakingly funny at times , but neither of the films were particularly good.

On another note, the “Show Me The Money” scene from Jerry Maguire was a load of unfunny crap.

ye i find that insanely cringe worthy

Try it & thank me later.

*Creme eggs excepted.

I don’t think that’s remotely unpopular. Sounds great.