Unpopular opinions.

32 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Lindt chocolate is bogging. Both Galaxy and Dairy Milk are far superior despite not being marketed as luxury brands.

The type of people who think Lindt is nice chocolate are the ones who spend a fortune on renovating a period Victorian/Edwardian house/flat and finish it off with upvc double glazing - with ersatz stained-glass windows.

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Lindt chocolate is bogging. Both Galaxy and Dairy Milk are far superior despite not being marketed as luxury brands.

Admittedly I’m not a fan chocolate fan, but I think all standard chocolate brands are pretty shite. Incredibly oversweetened shite.

Quite like Hotel Chocolat or independent chocolate brands but don’t really buy them, just eat them when I get given them as gifts.

19 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Radiohead's new stuff is shite.

Pablo Honey - Meh

The Bends - cracking first half, kinda trails off until Street Spirit at the end

Ok Computer - Stone cold classic from start to finish

Kid A - Another classic in my opinion.

Amnesiac - plays like the collection of not quite right for Kid A songs it is. Very baggy, and Pyramid song is over rated.

Hail to the thief - about twice as long as it needs to be. With some aggressive editing it'd be a much better album than it is. There There is a stand out.

In Rainbows - Third classic for me. 

King of Limbs - Weirdly light weight.

Moon Shaped Pool - see King of Limbs, not bad but kinda also not there. It's a fine balance.

So for me, 2007 is their last properly good album.

It's alright, but their factory can get so far to f**k
[mention=27442]Stellaboz[/mention]
"museum"

c***s. Lindt make good chcolate but their museum is abysmal. Funnily enough I was speaking to someone last night who said she'd enjoyed it. She went back 4 times to get the small wager coated in chocolate.

Not enough free stuff.

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Quite like Hotel Chocolat or independent chocolate brands but don’t really buy them, just eat them when I get given them as gifts.

No wonder you felt uncomfortable down the Millwall and West Ham. 

3 hours ago, renton said:

Pablo Honey - Meh

The Bends - cracking first half, kinda trails off until Street Spirit at the end

Ok Computer - Stone cold classic from start to finish

Kid A - Another classic in my opinion.

Amnesiac - plays like the collection of not quite right for Kid A songs it is. Very baggy, and Pyramid song is over rated.

Hail to the thief - about twice as long as it needs to be. With some aggressive editing it'd be a much better album than it is. There There is a stand out.

In Rainbows - Third classic for me. 

King of Limbs - Weirdly light weight.

Moon Shaped Pool - see King of Limbs, not bad but kinda also not there. It's a fine balance.

So for me, 2007 is their last properly good album.

Bloody good assessment mate.

Everything after In Rainbows is dire.

I can feel no sense of personal responsibility for ensuring the future of our planet - as let’s face it, it’ll make f**k all difference to me except maybe a few better summers in my old age.

Bring on diesel cars and plastic bottles.