Unpopular opinions.

On 08/02/2019 at 14:50, ICTChris said:

Katie Price’s disabled son has received horrible bullying online but maybe she should stop dragging him into TV studios and do him the courtesy of some privacy.

Send him to the marines. He'll make friends and everything will work out just fine. 

Screenshot_20190212-143042.thumb.jpg.2c2fc1d996a4bafbe482a7cbaa8de8df.jpg

Screenshot_20190212-143013.jpg

Edited by whiskychimp

The new wave of political engagement is basically an excuse for scam artists and people with personality disorders to scam money from people who are gullible, credulous and bereft.

Edited by ICTChris

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The new wave of political engagement is basically an excuse for scam artists and people with personality disorders to scam money from people who are gullible, credulous and bereft.

isn't that also a description of banking?

If a child is groomed over time to be a sex play thing for an adult to the point where they believe they are a willing participant in a loving relationship then the authorities should do everything they can to support that person to understand what happened to them. That she was just a sex object meeting the needs of an adult and words like love and marriage are just part of the control and justification for the abuse.
Just my opinion.

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

isn't that also a description of banking?

You could apply it to many, many consumer products and services.

ETA - ICTChris has made a valid point though.  Social media has made it very easy to manipulate people on a large scale with very targeted propaganda, knowing that 95% of people aren't interested in researching facts.  

Edited by Dons_1988

On 12/02/2019 at 08:10, tongue_tied_danny said:

Every single person with the name "Rob" is an absolute fucking melt.

After just having noticed the magnet on my fridge advertising the services of a plumbing company I used the other day, I've just realised the guy I dealt with was called Rob and he was indeed a fucking melt. $165 (£91) for work that took less than 5 minutes. 

Maybe (definitely) it's me that's the melt for getting him to carry out the work. 

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Doesn't that just describe politics, period?