Unpopular opinions.

I’m not trying to troll when I say I think he is alright but I should have put it more in context as I think he alright considering he is a snooty, Eton graduate Tory who has come from a very wealthy and privileged background. I can relate to him more than Theresa May, David Cameron and Bojo for example and think he is more in touch than he gets credit for. And he’s quite funny

Yes, he’s just more likeable than some of the odious Tory c***s out there. Michael gove makes my skin crawl.

His politics are still appalling in my view, doesn’t mean you have to think he’s the spawn of Satan.

I also quite like Mogg , he is a massive snob and knob but justifies all his opinions with well informed arguments. The loony left that wanted to disrupt his  speech at Oxford Union ( I think ) and threatened violence were silenced when he went out and debated his points with them face to face .

i also enjoy his appearances on question time and look forward to him giving Fiona a hard time ......snigger 

He's a massive c**t who is doing damage to the lives of millions of people so that he can make even more money.

What about that is ok? What about that is in touch?

Don’t ask me to defend Tory party policy when I didn’t vote for them.

He is still alright and has been said on here he puts his point across well and respectfully debates his points of view without belittling anyone or just coming across as a complete and utter c**t like a lot of the Tories do. Him going outside and having a debate face to face with protesters outside the Oxford uni is a perfect example of this. Compare that to the likes of George Osborne and Jeremy Hunt who have both ran away from the cameras when being asked inconvenient questions about their policies and you see that he’s actually an alright Individual.

That is pretty funny tbf.
Because he speaks so eloquently and seems so polite people tend to listen, but if you breakdown and listen closely to what he says, you realise he is a very dangerous man

He’s a fucking Tory. Get him to f**k. 
It would seem he benefitting from a lot of peoples bizarre need to separate peoples behaviour at work from their personal lives. Thankfully I dont do this, and can clearly see that Mogg is horrendous b*****d regardless of how eloquently he disguises it. The same goes for the occasional sympathy May gets. No fucking chance.

It would seem he benefitting from a lot of peoples bizarre need to separate peoples behaviour at work from their personal lives. Thankfully I dont do this, and can clearly see that Mogg is horrendous b*****d regardless of how eloquently he disguises it. The same goes for the occasional sympathy May gets. No fucking chance.

JRM is a c**t and the same goes for Salmond.

"Jacob Rees-Mogg is alright because he expresses himself eloquently" has to be up there with "Hitler loved animals" or "Mussolini made the trains run on time"  in the what-the-f**k-difference-does-that-make? stakes.

My favourite moment at 5.30 when he’s talking about how he used to live near Slough and the man says “Eton?” In a very smug manner and then Jacob responds with “I was there with your son”.

Reminded me a bit of the film (not the poster) 8-Mile.