Unpopular opinions.

Also agree.

Not a fan of his politics at all but he’s pretty forthright and articulate about his views and why he holds them which I respect, even if he’s very wrong in my view.

Yip, he never hides from the fact he’s upper class and has never woken up in the morning with his only goal for that day to be to clean a skid mark off his toilet using his own pish but I think he comes across very reasonably and understanding to ordinary people.

He came under fire from generation snowflake types because of his religious based views on gay marriage and abortion but if you actually watch the interview he doesn’t say anything offensive and comes across perfectly reasonably given the circumstances of the questions being fired his way.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Yip, he never hides from the fact he’s upper class and has never woken up in the morning with his only goal for that day to be to clean a skid mark off his toilet using his own pish but I think he comes across very reasonably and understanding to ordinary people.

He came under fire from generation snowflake types because of his religious based views on gay marriage and abortion but if you actually watch the interview he doesn’t say anything offensive and comes across perfectly reasonably given the circumstances of the questions being fired his way.

He wants to make Britain a poorer place and people lose their jobs while he moves his money abroad and gambles on a crash in the pound. He doesn't give a f**k about ordinary people. I find it incredible that people fall for his benevolent aristocrat spiel. 

Edited by welshbairn

49 minutes ago, throbber said:

I might start a thread titled "Moments P&B Users Slipped Into Being yer da", with this as your entry. 

No

I’m not trying to troll when I say I think he is alright but I should have put it more in context as I think he alright considering he is a snooty, Eton graduate Tory who has come from a very wealthy and privileged background. I can relate to him more than Theresa May, David Cameron and Bojo for example and think he is more in touch than he gets credit for. And he’s quite funny

I’m not trying to troll when I say I think he is alright but I should have put it more in context as I think he alright considering he is a snooty, Eton graduate Tory who has come from a very wealthy and privileged background. I can relate to him more than Theresa May, David Cameron and Bojo for example and think he is more in touch than he gets credit for. And he’s quite funny
Exactly:Screenshot_20190127-152327_Chrome.jpg

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

He's a massive c**t who is doing damage to the lives of millions of people so that he can make even more money.

What about that is ok? What about that is in touch?