Unpopular opinions.

32 minutes ago, Jason King said:

No matter how much the BBC try and foist Womens football down our throats no one outside of friends and family of the players will ever give a toss about it.

No no, we're all just socially engineered to prefer men's football :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Jason King said:

No matter how much the BBC try and foist Womens football down our throats no one outside of friends and family of the players will ever give a toss about it.

Wouldn't take it quite that far, but the BBC's behaviour on the subject is indeed hilariously and wildly out of proportion to the actual importance and status of the womyn's game..

They did the same with the Six Nations, injecting propaganda about the womyn's tournament at every opportunity. Tuned in to one online game, Scotland v England I think, and there were something like 30 viewers.

5 hours ago, Jason King said:

The Guardian is equally bad = a statement that should surprise nobody even remotely familiar with that publication. This week the staff have been palpitating over the woman footballer of the year twerking or not as the case may be. 

5 hours ago, Jason King said:

In reality, it's because it's all they can afford. 

If/ when it gets popular to the point that sky or bt show interest, the BBC will be fucked and it'll be relegated to the list of sports they used to cover but now can't afford to. 

29 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Here it's only a matter of time for the whole trans vs feminist war to spill into women's fitba. Imagine Fletcher self identifying as a lady to get a few more caps and a trip to France :lol:

The Feminist, 'Progressive' snake eating its own tail, this could never have been predicted imho.

Considering the many high school students now claiming they're trannies, here's Scotland's chance to find the best boys at each sport and sweep the women's board at the next Commonwealth games :thumsup2

Women drivers are appalling.

Drove from Falkirk to Silverburn today and in that short commute I seen 3 outrageous pieces of driving.

As I passed all 3 I said to the wife "guaranteed This is a woman or pensioner" All 3 were women.

1st woman was tearing up the left lane oblivious to the slip road traffic trying to merge and they all had to brake to react to her speed rather than her move into the empty fast lane.

2nd lady actually hit the brakes to allow a car into the fast lane making 5 cars hit their brakes as we all dropped from 75 to 55 very quickly on a wet road.

3rd lady is 1 of those who just has to indicate regardless at a roundabout. Twice she indicated for straight ahead nearly causing me to go into the side of her because she indicated left when she wasn't taking the 1st left.

My wife got a lift off her friends mum last weekend and said she was an "appalling driver" who gave her the fear. My wife doesn't even drive but can recognise incompetence.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Here it's only a matter of time for the whole trans vs feminist war to spill into women's fitba. Imagine Fletcher self identifying as a lady to get a few more caps and a trip to France [emoji38]
I think it was John Beattie I heard on the radio discussing this being a ticking time bomb for athletics in popular and will become one of the biggest issues in sport.

I think it was following the case of the 400m runner with the unnaturally high testosterone levels. To exclude her would be discriminatory and the next step would be trans people bringing a legal case.

35 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I think it was John Beattie I heard on the radio discussing this being a ticking time bomb for athletics in popular and will become one of the biggest issues in sport.

I think it was following the case of the 400m runner with the unnaturally high testosterone levels. To exclude her would be discriminatory and the next step would be trans people bringing a legal case.

Image result for semenya caster gif

Smell yer maw*

*or da.