Unpopular opinions.

On 30/11/2018 at 00:29, DAFC. said:

Big Mouth is a fantastic animated series.

Is it about a Dee fan with a psychopathic cat who one day goes in the cream puff and leaves a popular Scottish football forum? 

If so it sounds like a loadashite. 

32 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

It’s wrong that society says we need to glorify people who have just died even thought they were utter gimps in life.

George HW Bush was a fucking arsehole.

Wrong thread, m9.

Ad on the back of a LRT bus "It is a legal requirement to cycle with lights at night. But some cyclists do not have lights. Watch out for cyclists"

Why the f**k should I if they are breaking the law and endangering themselves? 

14 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Ad on the back of a LRT bus "It is a legal requirement to cycle with lights at night. But some cyclists do not have lights. Watch out for cyclists"

You should start a Mad Maxesque vigilante mob to hunt them down after dusk, tam. Arseholes.

Don't then, and live with the guilt of killing another person. Hopefully you'll get to see their grieving family in court and explain to them that you don't care because they didn't have lights.

They should have to wear hi vis jackets or vests too, like the French rioters. Almost ran a guy over a couple of nights ago coming towards me in the middle of the road to turn to his right. He was dressed entirely in black and just had a tiny flashing LED that I didn't notice till I was about 3 yards away.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Don't then, and live with the guilt of killing another person. Hopefully you'll get to see their grieving family in court and explain to them that you don't care because they didn't have lights.

This is probably not an unpopular opinion so not sure it merits a place on this thread. 

Cyclists out at night with no lights on or hi viz kit deserve anything they happen to get. It's that simple. They're just victims of their own stupidity if it goes wrong. Is that unpopular enough...?? 

Whilst wishing no harm on anyone, (well apart from James Corden) anybody increasing the risks to themselves through their own stupidity will get no sympathy here. 

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Hopefully you'll get to see their grieving family in court and explain to them that you don't care because they didn't have lights. it could all have been avoided if the cyclist had the common sense to have lights on the bike. Or some hi viz kit. Or both.  

Harsh but fair. Or unpopular? Maybe all three.  

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Because they decided their life wasn't worth wasting £10 quid on a set of lights that would prevent an accident. Which I sometimes point out to cyclists and get told to go forth and multiply for my concern. 

funny old world, isn't it? 

Cyclists out at night with no lights on or hi viz kit deserve anything they happen to get. It's that simple. They're just victims of their own stupidity if it goes wrong. Is that unpopular enough...?? 
Whilst wishing no harm on anyone, (well apart from James Corden) anybody increasing the risks to themselves through their own stupidity will get no sympathy here. 
Harsh but fair. Or unpopular? Maybe all three.  

IMG_2710.jpg

On 03/12/2018 at 14:46, welshbairn said:

They should have to wear hi vis jackets or vests too, like the French rioters. Almost ran a guy over a couple of nights ago coming towards me in the middle of the road to turn to his right. He was dressed entirely in black and just had a tiny flashing LED that I didn't notice till I was about 3 yards away.

The amount of pedestrians I see crossing the road wearing black at night and Not taking care is terrifying.

Seems many have a death wish.