Unpopular opinions.

Men over the age of 30 should not wear shorts in public unless they are active participants in a sporting event. 
I wear shorts all the time. I don't feel the cold on my legs and feel far comfier in shorts than jeans. I'm not yet 30 but I expect I will continue when I hit 30, at which point I'll come back and disagree with you sir.

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Moses Supposes said:
Men over the age of 30 should not wear shorts in public unless they are active participants in a sporting event. 

I wear shorts all the time. I don't feel the cold on my legs and feel far comfier in shorts than jeans. I'm not yet 30 but I expect I will continue when I hit 30, at which point I'll come back and disagree with you sir.

That is entirely your prerogative - but it's not really an unpopular opinion. An unpopular opinion might be something along the lines of: men aged 30 and over look good in shorts. Do you get the idea?

May I ask, do you have any connection with the Boy Scout movement?

That is entirely your prerogative - but it's not really an unpopular opinion. An unpopular opinion might be something along the lines of: men aged 30 and over look good in shorts. Do you get the idea?
I wear shorts in the dead of winter; it's safe to assume I couldn't give a shit what people think of my attire. I'd rather feel comfy than look good.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, Moses Supposes said:

I wear shorts in the dead of winter; it's safe to assume I couldn't give a shit what people think of my attire. I'd rather feel comfy than look good.

I will take your silence on the matter of the Boy Scouts as a yes. 

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:37, Honest_Man#1 said:

This is spot on. I watched a couple and was amazed that people seemed to love his stuff. I’m assuming it’s just that he gets good guests on, because as an interviewer he’s utter garbage.

@G_Man1985

Surely if he's a garbage interviewer, it wouldn't matter how good his guests are?

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Surely if he's a garbage interviewer, it wouldn't matter how good his guests are?

I wouldn’t say so. If a guest is good they can tell stories well and if they’re big names/interesting people in general then viewers are more likely to tune in. His dreadful interviewing ability hampers them but if they’re good enough they bascially take over the interview.

I wouldn’t say so. If a guest is good they can tell stories well and if they’re big names/interesting people in general then viewers are more likely to tune in. His dreadful interviewing ability hampers them but if they’re good enough they bascially take over the interview.
I've only recently started listening to a few of the podcasts, including the Andy Robertson one, and enjoyed them but maybe it helps that I can't see them.

I tend to download them and listen to them in the car to help pass the time when I'm out and about so watching them isn't really an option.