Unpopular opinions.

Just read back the exchange from the start.

Utterly bizarre stuff from UTN. Genuienly have no idea what that was about.

I have no idea either, he asks in what way it is misunderstood and I told him then he started getting completely ratty saying at no point did he say he didn’t understand the lyrics! A deeply unhinged individual.

I have no idea either, he asks in what way it is misunderstood and I told him then he started getting completely ratty saying at no point did he say he didn’t understand the lyrics! A deeply unhinged individual.
Like I say, I think the return of his online nemesis has a lot to do with it.

Tattie Scone and strawberry jam is the dogs testicles and the ONLY way one is palatable, it shouldnt be anywhere near a breakfast.

When it comes to cooked breakfasts, I'd choose hash browns over tattie scones every time.
Tattie Scone and strawberry jam is the dogs testicles and the ONLY way one is palatable, it shouldnt be anywhere near a breakfast.
I am very aware of the thread premise even as I type this.

Both of you f**k off.

1 minute ago, buchan30 said:

I don’t like boxing. All the hype in the media, social media etc and it still never makes me want to watch it.

Boxing is pish. 

Not pish because it's violent or anything like that. I couldn't give a monkeys in that regard. I'm not one of those "Oh I object because people get hurt" types. 

The whole thing is just an over hyped fuckin circus. 

2 hours ago, sjc said:

When it comes to cooked breakfasts, I'd choose hash browns over tattie scones every time.

1 hour ago, drs said:

It's "unpopular opinions" not "opinions that mark me out as a big hairy beast"

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I am very aware of the thread premise even as I type this.

Both of you f**k off.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's "unpopular opinions" not "opinions that mark me out as a big hairy beast"

Hang on! I didn't say I don't like tattie scones, just that if given the choice I'd choose a hash brown......which I'm well aware is an unpopular opinion and obviously I'd have both if choice was unrestricted.

PS - f**k knows what @drs is on about.

Hang on! I didn't say I don't like tattie scones, just that if given the choice I'd choose a hash brown......which I'm well aware is an unpopular opinion and obviously I'd have both if choice was unrestricted.
PS - f**k knows what [mention=10864]drs[/mention] is on about.
Damage limitation type post. Not happening.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, sjc said:
PS - f**k knows what [mention=10864]drs[/mention] is on about.

Damage limitation type post. Not happening.

Hope you choke on your next tattie scone ya sanctimonious c**t! ;)

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

PS - f**k knows what @drs is on about.

c67be-ibpshefgo8dwil.gif

1 minute ago, sjc said:

You can f**k off too. I had hash browns along with sausage, bacon, beans, fried egg, mushrooms and tomatoes this morning..... sensational.

Back on a normal healthy diet then? Good for you, thought you were stuck eating gruel for medical reasons.

45 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Did somebody just post something about putting jam on tattie scones there?

Food of the gods, try it and marvel.