Unpopular opinions.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Like many on here, unsure if this opinion will be popular or unpopular. I just got caught in a massive tailback aling the already very shite to drive on Grahams Road in Falkirk. Turns out the cause was a funeral/hearse etc.

Get that slow driving patter tae f**k. It is no sign of disrespect to the dead that the hundreds of living, who never knew them from Adam, still need to get where they are going to on the roads. People die every day and having sat in that car too many times already myself, I dont give a single f**k what speed it is going at.

Fucking shift hearses.

used to love it when Dave Allen got to a slow spot during his routine and - weaving his (somewhat incomplete) fingers together he'd do the "here's the church - and here's the steeple - and - aww f**k, the roof's caved in and squashed all the people" thing...

maybe you had to be there....

“ Born In The USA” by Bruce Springsteen is one of the most tedious and overrated songs ever written 

That could be applied to almost everything ‘Bruce Springsteen’. Just awful. If he did a gig in my back garden I’d close the curtains and turn up the volume on the tv.

27 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

That could be applied to almost everything ‘Bruce Springsteen’. Just awful. If he did a gig in my back garden I’d close the curtains and turn up the volume on the tv.

I wouldn’t. 

I’d charge folk £200 a ticket, open the curtains and welcome them into my dining room.

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

We've all been pouring our beer wrong! Turns out that the Japanese method of pouring a big frothy head is the correct method.

https://www.businessinsider.com/youve-been-pouring-beer-wrong-whole-life-anheuser-busch-inbev-master-cicerone-right-way-2017-8

I usually just pour it straight down my throat.

What's the Japanese take on that?