Unpopular opinions.

Like many on here, unsure if this opinion will be popular or unpopular. I just got caught in a massive tailback aling the already very shite to drive on Grahams Road in Falkirk. Turns out the cause was a funeral/hearse etc.

Get that slow driving patter tae f**k. It is no sign of disrespect to the dead that the hundreds of living, who never knew them from Adam, still need to get where they are going to on the roads. People die every day and having sat in that car too many times already myself, I dont give a single f**k what speed it is going at.

Fucking shift hearses.

Like many on here, unsure if this opinion will be popular or unpopular. I just got caught in a massive tailback aling the already very shite to drive on Grahams Road in Falkirk. Turns out the cause was a funeral/hearse etc.

Get that slow driving patter tae f**k. It is no sign of disrespect to the dead that the hundreds of living, who never knew them from Adam, still need to get where they are going to on the roads. People die every day and having sat in that car too many times already myself, I dont give a single f**k what speed it is going at.

Fucking shift hearses.
i hate following the hearse in that crawl they do. funerals are shit enough without dragging the arse out of getting to the commital. they aint coming back so lets get them in the ground and be done with it!

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fucking shift hearses.

On the way to my dad's funeral we asked the hearse & limo drivers to speed up as it was chronic crawling along that slow. Get the c**t in the oven so we can get bevvied! 

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

“ Born In The USA” by Bruce Springsteen is one of the most tedious and overrated songs ever written 

It's one of the most misunderstood songs ever. So many Americans think that it's some sort of patriotic flag waving song. There was even some politician who used it during campaign rallies!

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's one of the most misunderstood songs ever. So many Americans think that it's some sort of patriotic flag waving song. There was even some politician who used it during campaign rallies!

Ronald Raygun being one.