Unpopular opinions.

52 minutes ago, coprolite said:

My mate, when we were teenagers, needed to go to work after an all night drinking session so ate about a quarter of a jar of nescafe to try to sober up.

It didn't work. He just fell asleep in a pool of espesso vomit.

:lol:

Couldn't read this story out to the missus for laughing. Eventually got to the end and she just went back to reading her phone. No more coffee based anecdotes for her. 

Why do you have to be such a fascist with all of your opinions? A lot of people have their morning routines which involves a coffee and if they don’t get it then it can throw them way off course for the day. Coffee also gets the bowels moving first thing in the morning so not having it can have a bad effect on certain people making them unable to function properly.

How did these people ever make it through primary school, without their triple espresso to start the day?

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

How did these people ever make it through primary school, without their triple espresso to start the day?

My daughter (13) likes a few iced coffees before going out. She'll also then rattle through a number of coffees if she's working at the stables at weekends. 

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

McDonalds coffee is actually pretty nice.

Top choice, i'm trying not to drink fizzy juice or eat rubbish food so any recent maccie ds has been a big mac, a salad and a coffee, maybe even throw in a fillet of fish if your posh

You get more set in your ways as you get older though. Morning routines are important and if you are used to a wee caffeine boost first thing every morning then you can soon become reliant on it like with any drug.

There is a direct relationship between how virulently anti-Tory someone is and how little they understand about Conservatism.

There is a direct relationship between how deeply someone supports left-wing dogma/policy and how deeply resentment is the basis of their character/world view.

There is a direct relationship between how virulently anti-Tory someone is and how little they understand about Conservatism.
There is a direct relationship between how deeply someone supports left-wing dogma/policy and how deeply resentment is the basis of their character/world view.
Tory c**t

1 minute ago, WeAreElgin said:
6 hours ago, banana said:

Tory c**t

Tory clit? I've had my fair share, thanks.