Unpopular opinions.

Coffee is vastly overrated

I only have one or two a month...

Never get that caffeine buzz folk talk about

Never feel it has kept me awake

Never feel it amazing, and all these variations and types are lost on me..latte, cappuccino etc.

And then folk seem to drink it with the caffeine and sugar and milk ( zero fat milk they ask for ) taken out. So they have a drink with all the taste but zero of the effect ????

Hot drinks are a cup of tea when having a full breakfast or bovril at football.

All else is expensive nonsense

Try a mug of Percoll Espresso Noir, two teaspoons.
Had various coffees....

One or two spoons.......

Zero effect.

What next ? Snort it ?
Coffee has zero effect and don't see it as anything other as warm drink that is overpriced and overrated.

I see so many folk that can't get from home to work without walking with wee drinking flask from home or cup from some chain and just see it as wasting money to stay in fashion of 'Coffee is the drink'.

Totally passed me by

16 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I once had a cup of that coffee made from the coffee beans shat out by a monkey and it's effects were better than some Es I've taken.

I might be wrong , but the coffee I think you’re talking about is passed through a cat .

I think you’ll find in this case it was actually monkey shite you drank 

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It's not a cat or a monkey, but I'm not entirely sure what type of animal does the shitting. I've got some in the house that has an artist's impression on the packet:

image.thumb.png.3bee6acad3052b02199b73ba9baa2122.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Coffee is like whisky in that it's potentially brilliant but surrounded by pretension and faff.

Whatever you like and how you have it is absolutely the right way otherwise you wouldn't like it.

I've stopped mentioning it as some dick always chips in, "you shouldn't put ice in it" or "latte haha that's well gay".

No you're right I should drink extra strong coffee at nine pm and nobody has ever used ice in whisky.

If anyone asks if you like whisky outside a pub just tell them no. It's easier than dealing with their pretentious shite.