Unpopular opinions.

Why are people suggesting anyone should shop in the scheme goblin-filled hellhole that is Mountain Warehouse? Any suggestion that it has in any way “decent” products is an exaggeration, or a stroke of luck based on them fucking up their manufacturing so that they somehow managed to produce something vaguely acceptable for once.

Their jacket was so good that I bought another one in a different colour. Of the few shops remaining in Dumfries, Mountain Warehouse is one that doesn't come close to attracting the schemies. Not sure what use they would have for a shop like that tbh.

Brighthouse and JD is a far bigger draw for the likes of those.

I'm certainly not a regular but any time I've nipped in it's more older middle class people. God knows what they think when they see me swagger in with my Hi-Tec trainers, 2 stripe Adidas joggers and Fruit of The Loom t-shirt.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Why are people suggesting anyone should shop in the scheme goblin-filled hellhole that is Mountain Warehouse? Any suggestion that it has in any way “decent” products is an exaggeration, or a stroke of luck based on them fucking up their manufacturing so that they somehow managed to produce something vaguely acceptable for once.

^^^ Assistant To The Manager, Mountain Warehouse Govan Branch.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

You need the Kenalog injection. I suffer(ed) really badly with that b*****d for 17 years, my summers were spent indoors where possible (so much so I now have a Vitamin D deficiency emoji38.png) I had always known about the injection but the NHS did away with it. There is a medical practice down here that does it for £40 though.

See if you can find out if there is anywhere near you who offers it. I've not had a bit of bother with Hayfever since having it. I can see a wee bit now why folk enjoy summer.

Do you get Hayfever? I'm surprised you've never mentioned it.

8 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Aye. Do it with the last wee bit of mash potatoes sometimes.

Cabbage, cauliflower, asparagus. Like most veg (wouldnt think it when you see the size of me)

Or a potato scone with brown sauce or Branston between two slices of soda bread.