Unpopular opinions.

I don’t know how you can say it’s bowling it’s a very inoffensive beer. Can understand why you can say it’s bland/flat but it’s not disgusting in any way. I much prefer cans of it to bottles.

That’s exactly what it is Throbber, inoffensive!! Along with insipid, bland an uninspiring. It’s why they spend such a fortune on advertising it.

It’s such a hard sell to shift their nondescript swill, and kid people on that they’re having a great time!

Their Ads are homogeneous with their beer in fact. Both Pish.

People who are waiting on public transport who then get on and don’t have money/card ready should be kicked off immediately.
That works for more than transport. Standing behind folk in a queue buying shopping or food and they don't even bother getting the money or card out until they're told the price boils my piss.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
27 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:
People who are waiting on public transport who then get on and don’t have money/card ready should be kicked off immediately.

That works for more than transport. Standing behind folk in a queue buying shopping or food and they don't even bother getting the money or card out until they're told the price boils my piss.

Aye that too. 

Boy was at the bus stop for 10 minutes, on his phone for 10 minutes and then the bus comes and he then realises he doesn’t have enough money so has to go to the bank machine and wait on the next one.

6 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Aye that too. 

Boy was at the bus stop for 10 minutes, on his phone for 10 minutes and then the bus comes and he then realises he doesn’t have enough money so has to go to the bank machine and wait on the next one.

Good.  f**k him. Hate him already.

Hershey's chocolate does not taste like vomit. You're all thinking of parmesan cheese..

In truth, it tastes exactly like Tesco Value chocolate that's been briefly stored in somebody's colon. Fact.

Give me it over Big Bang any day of the week though. It probably kicked off the era of OTT canned laughter but the latter has taken this to awful, awful levels. 
If Friends lacked pin-ups for teenagers to w**k over (or girls to copy hairstyles from) then it probably wouldn't have even made it to air. 
At least Only Fools never had to rely on that, but I agree it's overrated and the aforementioned 'classic' scenes have been done to death by the likes of UKTV Gold. Danger Mouse, now that was a programme. 
the big bang is saved only by Pennys diddies. was lying on yhe sofa with a hangover one sunday and realised the big bamg was making me feel worse.

agreed on Danger Mouse. they dont male them like that anymore