Unpopular opinions.

21 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Why do people always refer to anti-Islamists as racists if Islam is a religion and not a race?

This should be good. 

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

As an aside, those who desperately scream ‘it’s not racism, Islam isn’t a race,’ tend to be the worst of society. Using semantics to try and excuse being a vile bigot is always a cringe to read.

TBF @Dee Man's been in Australia for maybe a couple of years now, he's probably gone native.   Goes along with his mullet and singlet.

Edited by welshbairn

I think it's because there's nobody left in Britain to pick the fruit. The locals are too fat and lazy and nobody wants to come and do it for us any more as we now come across as Europe's biggest bunch of unwelcoming miserable c***s. Orange Ribena it is. 

They’re taking all our jobs!
Right, there’s a job, on you go...
Nut!
Great Britain 2018, what a fucking place.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

TBF Dee Man's been in Australia for maybe a couple of years now, he's probably gone native.   Goes along with his mullet and singlet.

I assumed he was pointing out that there's always someone who trots out the "<x> isn't a race" cop-out, not doing it himself, but I could be wrong. He may have gone full Bogan.

I'm still waiting for the Big Definitive List of Races, personally. They must be pretty easy to define.

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I assumed he was pointing out that there's always someone who trots out the "<x> isn't a race" cop-out, not doing it himself, but I could be wrong. He may have gone full Bogan.

I'm still waiting for the Big Definitive List of Races, personally. They must be pretty easy to define.

I'd say racism is ascribing character flaws to somebody solely because of the culture and family origins he/she was born into. A serious level of thickness is a prerequisite, unless like Tommy perhaps, you're just spreading it about to get some moolah in, and to see your name in the papers.

39 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

TBF Dee Man's been in Australia for maybe a couple of years now, he's probably gone native.   Goes along with his mullet and singlet.

He was a wrong ‘un before he moved to Australia.  It was probably the reason for his deportation.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'd say racism is ascribing character flaws to somebody solely because of the culture and family origins he/she was born into. A serious level of thickness is a prerequisite, unless like Tommy perhaps, you're just spreading it about to get some moolah in, and to see your name in the papers.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with the thickness part. It seems part of the human condition to need someone to feel superior to, even if that belief doesn't make any logical sense. We probably all do it without realising, especially Celtic/Rangers fans.

Did Tommy Robinson actually have shite flung at him when he was in the jail?

He said he has people spitting through his windows and throwing shite through them so he has to shut the windows during the soaring temperatures w few weeks back. And that his cell was on the ground floor which all prisoners could walk past.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

He said he has people spitting through his windows and throwing shite through them so he has to shut the windows during the soaring temperatures w few weeks back. And that his cell was on the ground floor which all prisoners could walk past.

Good.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Maybe if he wasn’t such a colossal c**t he wouldn’t have to put up with that? These new fascist types are so predictable. Wee cry babies, massive VLs and classic bullies who can’t take a bit of stick back. 

Yes, we can all have opinions but we live in a free society with free access to education so that you’d hope by the time an individual reaches maturity they’d have something constructive to say and realise that with freedom of speech comes an element of responsibility.

The irony is people who are fond of Tommy Robinson tend to be the type to revel in certain prisoners being victims of actual verified assaults. They tend to prefer them when they involve weapons and result in hospitalisation. 

What we have here is a person who constantly lies, who has previously been found guilty of crimes of dishonesty and whose whole schtick is pretending to be victimised making unverified claims.

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

world-s-smallest-violin-550x535.jpg

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

Can anybody do it or is it limited to the inmates? 

Is be willing to sign up.