Unpopular opinions.

Religion is imo the main cause of hatred in the world today. In the wrong hands it can indoctrinate followers into believing what evil they are doing is somehow God's work cleansing the Earth.

I'd put racism up there as well with religion as well, especially when people have the same faith that others of a different skin tone or ethnicity choose are somehow subhuman because they are not like those where the religion found it's origins. Even more so when factions are created in amongst the believers and they end killing each other for control of the masses. Dumb as f**k shit like killing your own kind not because they are of a different faith but the bigotry that comes from the faith branching out into different denominations.

And? :lol: Alex Jones punted aff the web. The guy was passionately funny being so serious about what he had to say and sometimes informative with stuff you never ever heard about. But he is a banger and trouble maker in the USA. Was only ever a matter of time before he publicised material that would have caused public outrage. My Christian friend will miss his slaverings very much, what a wee shame. :lol:

44 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Religion is imo the main cause of hatred in the world today. In the wrong hands it can indoctrinate followers into believing what evil they are doing is somehow God's work cleansing the Earth.

I'd put racism up there as well with religion as well, especially when people have the same faith that others of a different skin tone or ethnicity choose are somehow subhuman because they are not like those where the religion found it's origins. Even more so when factions are created in amongst the believers and they end killing each other for control of the masses. Dumb as f**k shit like killing your own kind not because they are of a different faith but the bigotry that comes from the faith branching out into different denominations.

And? :lol: Alex Jones punted aff the web. The guy was passionately funny being so serious about what he had to say and sometimes informative with stuff you never ever heard about. But he is a banger and trouble maker in the USA. Was only ever a matter of time before he publicised material that would have caused public outrage. My Christian friend will miss his slaverings very much, what a wee shame. :lol:

you are on the very edge

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

1. Race is largely socially and culturally constructed. Stuart Hall covers this.

2. Muslims might be a multiracial ethnic group but they are not commonly represented as such. They’re usually portrayed as Arabs.

3. Many non-Muslims, Arab or otherwise, are frequently targets of Islamophobic violence. Sikhs are commonly targeted for example.

4. Racism has evolved from biological determinism to cultural justifications. It’s easy to cloak racist views when you present it as an opposition to a group’s faith or cultural practises rather than outright saying you think x race are naturally inferior, savages or whatever.

Islam is perfect.

Islam and Islamists have never cause harm to people. 

Talking about Islamists who cause harm to people is racist. 

Edited by Jambo99

7 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Cause they're classified as the same thing.  Xenophobia etc, all racism under law and are hate crimes.  Did that burst your daft wee bubble?

I'll burst you ya wee dick. 

The puddle drinkers who post political shite outside of the politics forum, where the dross of P&B congregate, should be fucking shot.

15 hours ago, pozbaird said:

This may well be an unpopular opinion, and it’s that I actually don’t mind Neil Lennon since he became Hibs manager. He kinda’ seems aw’right, rather than the angry, snarling, bitter sounding wee gobshite he used to be at Celtic.

Met him in Glasgow after Stereophonics whilst i was having a post gig pint.

He was surprisingly sound.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

I was pretty pished but from memory he wasn't trying to be funny.

Down to earth is pushing it but I thought he was sound for talking to us.

I've met him once too, he was absolutely pished, and I was on the way there. Byres road, when he was a player at Celtic and still had the bleached hair. He was brand new.

I like him.

Guest Moomintroll
And why is it that most variations of diluting juice are orange based, I cant bloody stand oranges - give me Ribena any day of the week.
Ahemdownload.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s ok. Eastern Europeans just paint the blackcurrants orange  before squashing them into the carton.

I think it's because there's nobody left in Britain to pick the fruit. The locals are too fat and lazy and nobody wants to come and do it for us any more as we now come across as Europe's biggest bunch of unwelcoming miserable c***s. Orange Ribena it is.