Unpopular opinions.

8 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Scarface is a terrible movie

Don't necessarily agree, but here's one - Scarface is not a rags-to-riches fairytale, and Tony Montana is not an inspirational character to anyone other than absolute psychopaths.

Was amazed to discover that's how the film is viewed in some quarters.

Don't necessarily agree, but here's one - Scarface is not a rags-to-riches fairytale, and Tony Montana is not an inspirational character to anyone other than absolute psychopaths.
Was amazed to discover that's how the film is viewed in some quarters.
I was amazed when I finally seen it as I knew it as that from people hearing about it. Tony was a p***k which was unexpected.

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

The first Harry Potter book came out in 1997. It’s possible to have liked the books as a teenager and also liked the movie as an adult.

However it is not acceptable for a grown man to like soap operas though.

Granny Danger wont like that; he is an avid Emmerdale fan.  

Just now, welshbairn said:

Always imagined him as Claude Greengrass in Heartbeat.

Nah; too angry.

More of an Alf Garnet type.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I’ve met @Bigmouth Strikes Again and he was a lovely chap. His love of animals and artistic talents greatly outweigh his slight intolerance of all things of a DABy nature IMHO.

What a really nice thing to say. Thank you.

as for the DAB's, put up with over thirty years of their shite, then when the tide is turned, a lot of them can't handle it.

34 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Fat Daz P is a fucking p***k though, and is shite at making flegs.

:lol: I find him amusing.  Can't vouch for his flegs though...

:lol: I find him amusing.  Can't vouch for his flegs though...

Wait!? I thought Fat Daz P was the fleg maker on Tony and Magee’s bus? Is he Magee too? Or is Flybhoy confessing to making the shite fleg? This is all very confusing. Like an episode of Lewis. But more entertaining.

If only Tony would get back from working down south he’d clear it up, I’m sure.

30 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Wait!? I thought Fat Daz P was the fleg maker on Tony and Magee’s bus? Is he Magee too? Or is Flybhoy confessing to making the shite fleg? This is all very confusing. Like an episode of Lewis. But more entertaining.

If only Tony would get back from working down south he’d clear it up, I’m sure.

Im out of the loop here, but 'Fat Daz P' does strike me with familiar ringtones or have you whooooshed me? :lol:

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Tommy Robinson didn’t deserve to spend 2 months in solitary confinement getting fecal matter thrown trough his window on hot summer days.

I don’t think anyone in the penal system should have fecal matter thrown through their window.

He deserved to be in jail and I understand he was in solitary confinement at his own request.  

I don’t think anyone in the penal system should have fecal matter thrown through their window.
He deserved to be in jail and I understand he was in solitary confinement at his own request.  

What did he do to deserve being in jail? What was illegal about filming himself outside of court?

He shouldn’t have been put to a jail with such a high Muslim population, not just because of his own safety. The entire thing sounds like an utter balls up.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

What did he do to deserve being in jail? What was illegal about filming himself outside of court?

He shouldn’t have been put to a jail with such a high Muslim population, not just because of his own safety. The entire thing sounds like an utter balls up.

I could answer the first part but it would be better if you checked for yourself; it may prove more educational to source the offence committed.

Why should he be put in one jail rather than another?  

Maybe if he wasn’t a massive racist he wouldn’t have so much to worry about.