Unpopular opinions.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Ben and Jerry's is shit. They ruin ice cream by putting big blocks of cheap and nasty stuff in them.

Well overpriced as well.

What?

Like this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-44808966

Fizzy pop.

Tommy: Useless motherfucker, that's what she called me. I told her, I'm sorry, but these things happen. Let's put it behind us.
Spud: That's fair enough.
Tommy: Yes, but then she finds out I've bought a ticket for Fizzy Pop the same night.
Spud: Went ballistic?
Tommy: Big time. Absolutely fucking radge. 'It's me or Fizzy Pop, time to decide.'
Spud: So what's it going to be?
Tommy: Well, I've paid for the ticket.

Ben and Jerry's is shit. They ruin ice cream by putting big blocks of cheap and nasty stuff in them.
Well overpriced as well.
This is correct. Specifically, chocolate has no place anywhere near ice cream. Frozen chocolate is utterly shite

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

We all know MSG is put into Chinese food etc ... but where the hell do you buy it? I've never seen it in any shops, and a cursory search on Google proved fruitless. 

Google again and then select the shopping tag. Here in Germany numerous sources show up. 100g for 69 €uro-cents.

Would also assume that it'll be available in most Asian supermarkets.

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

We all know MSG is put into Chinese food etc ... but where the hell do you buy it? I've never seen it in any shops, and a cursory search on Google proved fruitless. 

Try here

http://www.spluk.com/

Awaits @DA Baracus to tell us there’s no such website as SPL.

Was in See Woo a while back and they had big 50 Lbs bags of the stuff. Presume any Asian supermarket would stock it.