Unpopular opinions.

Of course it could lead to an interesting discussion, if folk would stop triggering themselves at the slightest exposure to certain facts, opinions and ideas.
Intellectual pursuits - such as rights and responsibilities around democracy and suffrage, the quality of the folk teaching our children -aren't for everyone though, granted.

Going from all teachers should be straight, married with 2.4 children, a semi-detached house and a dog to well let’s have blue haired, lesbian hippies teaching our children doesn’t lead to interesting discussions.
This thread, if nothing else, is evidence of that.

13 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Going from all teachers should be straight, married with 2.4 children, a semi-detached house and a dog to well let’s have blue haired, lesbian hippies teaching our children doesn’t lead to interesting discussions.
This thread, if nothing else, is evidence of that.

Bad faith strawmanning is the height of intellectual bankruptcy, you naughty boy.

Married, with children, from which people invariably abandon or temper their demented 'Progressive' and feminist outlooks of youth, is the core of what I'm suggesting as the starting point of what qualifies as a good role model for our children in schools. Few things as destructive to our boys as a whole as having male feminist teachers, same goes for girls and female feminist teachers.

I'd encourage same sex schools too, in a paired Brother school / Sister school structure to ensure there still plenty of fraternising.

Edited by banana

50 minutes ago, banana said:

How would you qualify for such a license? What metrics?

I'm not sure anyone can prepare for having their first 24-hour wobbly screaming shitting machine. The baby is the manual, as they say.

This is the one silver lining of having a baby born premature and needing to spend time in a special care unit. You get at least some training from professional on how to care for the little screaming turd-and-vomit factory.

1 hour ago, banana said:

I'd encourage same sex schools too, in a paired Brother school / Sister school structure to ensure there still plenty of fraternising.

Well, it worked in the ZX Spectrum game  Bak to Skool, so I think this idea is a winner.

skool.thumb.png.e7645f13b082900421e4396cc35a1cc8.png

22 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Einstein!

Our Hero - banana

The Heroine - 

The Tearaway - Mozza

The Bully - jimmy85

The Swot - that Glasgow Uni PhD loony

The Headmaster - Div

The Science Teacher - 

The Geography Teacher -

The History Master - Granny Danger

The Headmistress - Savage Henry

The Caretaker - 

Edited by banana

1 hour ago, banana said:

Our Hero - banana

The Heroine - 

The Tearaway - Mozza

The Bully - jimmy85

The Swot - that Glasgow Uni PhD loony

The Headmaster - Div

The Science Teacher - 

The Geography Teacher -

The History Master - Granny Danger

The Headmistress - Savage Henry

The Caretaker - 

You can play it online here although only the first one lets you changes names... http://torinak.com/qaop#!skooldaze 

It's a bit glitchy. Took me ages to put all our names in ...

image.png.bcf835d014abf21aef81895155b0e8c8.png

Then I started daubing P+B related graffiti on the blackboard and couldn't find anyway to get my Geography lesson. Granny Danger just stood there and gave me 10000 lines. Expelled. Story of my life. 

Btw, given that the Head's name is Mr Whackit, Throbber is a stick on for that role. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu