Unpopular opinions.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I think it was the drink making you think you were infallible. £500 deposit for a hire car still makes me laugh.

Except I didn't say that.  My words were "up to £500".  This, clearly, depends on the category of car you hire and the outlet.  It remains a truth.

I just don't understand the need for sauce. A perfectly cooked steak doesn't need anything on it, other than a bit of pepper and salt, why would a bit of bacon be any different?

My sister used to have tomato sauce on macaroni cheese, always knew she was a wrong'un.

Except I didn't say that.  My words were "up to £500".  This, clearly, depends on the category of car you hire and the outlet.  It remains a truth.

No, the guy was looking to hire a car in Elgin and you said you had to leave a deposit of "possibly £500".

I agree with your second statement though as if you've been done drink driving half a dozen times then you'd "possibly" need to leave a deposit of that magnitude.

Anyway, you're right about the Ketchup.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not sure where this argument comes from, but I had to leave an £800 deposit for renting a small van at Aberdeen Airport a few years back. When I say a few, probably about 12.

I dont as a rule because my macaroni cheese is fucking sublime, but tomato sauce on macaroni is nice.

Madness, I can understand a bit of tomato on the top if that's your thing, but tomato sauce? Have a word!

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Not sure where this argument comes from, but I had to leave an £800 deposit for renting a small van at Aberdeen Airport a few years back. When I say a few, probably about 12.

Probably because you were haulin sugar and weedkiller.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Oh it was on a GN thread and me venting about car hire firms making a hefty charge on your card.  Apparently this doesn't happen, according to those who don't leave the hoose.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'll give you credit BFTD. You know your place in society.

As far away from other people as possible?

Oh it was on a GN thread and me venting about car hire firms making a hefty charge on your card.  Apparently this doesn't happen, according to those who don't leave the hoose.

Yeah, that's how it went.

As far away from other people as possible?

Unless under supervision.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Unless under supervision.

I've told you to stop 'supervising' me before, Robert. DA Baracus has that covered already.