Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, Mozzamozza said:

Nice tit.

No big surprise that DA Baracus so swiftly identified this as a scene from Rust & Bone. It's the sort of film you and the cat could knock one out to. This is one of the few "tits not oot" scenes.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I hate c***s who are 'into' cars. Stupid wee tits who probably have a RIP Paul Walker on the back of their Vauxhall Corsa.

I think modern Britain is fucking horrendous.

I hate other people's kids.

99% of P and B would agree with this.

When you become a dad, your testosterone levels drop sufficiently to allow you to function around kids and tolerate folk talking about their kids etc.

Once, your offspring hit about five y/o, you're programmed to lose interest in kids and can go back to your pre-parenthood levels of manliness.

Every fucker thinks modern Britain is shite. Not sure when the shiteness happened, but I get the impression that it's since the end of the Second World War, which is a bit of a headscratcher.

Re: The Big Lebowski, I think the DA's just annoyed that the nihilists stopped at the toe and didn't end up amputating any limbs.

Not like it's hard to find videos of Tara Reid legless.

Every fucker thinks modern Britain is shite. Not sure when the shiteness happened, but I get the impression that it's since the end of the Second World War, which is a bit of a headscratcher.

Modern Britain is indeed a very nice place to live. Why the fck all sorts of various activists want to change it to suit them is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Breaking Bad is bad television and if you think it's good then you're probably a bit thick.

If you think The Big Lebowski isn't funny then you're probably a bit thick too.

The Wire is brilliant.

You'll like the remake.

th?&id=OIP.M2ca72a7798304379feef54b237be

I hate c***s who are 'into' cars. Stupid wee tits who probably have a RIP Paul Walker on the back of their Vauxhall Corsa.

I think modern Britain is fucking horrendous.

I hate other people's kids.

You hate my kids? p***k!