Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, Deeboy said:

I've never watched the Wire but it must be shite as Idros Elba is in it. 

Idris Elba is a terrible actor.

Even if you don't like Idris Elba, there are over 100 "main" characters in it over the 5 series so it's not like he's always in it. His American accent is also a lot more convincing than Dominic West's. 

39 minutes ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

bee6cadd7bf3f8adbb206e383c7c9d55.jpg

She never did anything for me. Neither did the Cox one or the real boot. Even if offered it on a plate I'd rather just have a w**k than put up with any of those nippy fuckers. 

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Even if you don't like Idris Elba, there are over 100 "main" characters in it over the 5 series so it's not like he's always in it. His American accent is also a lot more convincing than Dominic West's. 

So you're telling me there two very unconvincing accents on main characters? 

MThink I'll continue to swerve it. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What.

Monica was only decent towards the end. Pheobe was a solid 6/10 the whole way through.

If they come chapping the door I'll tell them to head to Arbroath - they're all yours. 

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

She never did anything for me. Neither did the Cox one or the real boot. Even if offered it on a plate I'd rather just have a w**k than put up with any of those nippy fuckers. 

72483815815e2b8401d2c0cf6db614b06585aca7

3 minutes ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

Early Rachel in Friends was one of the finest specimens on this planet. She's now 47 and still incredible. Congratulations, your opinion is very unpopular and verging on offensive. p***k.

She looks like David Coulthard. Proper erection killer. She is all yours. 

Whilst we're talking about dreadful TV shows, Rab C Nesbitt was abysmal. It wasn't close to even being slightly amusing. Fucking dreck.

Shandon, if you're sending Jennifer Aniston up to Arbroath, ask her to stop in at Dundee on the way so that I may vaginally penetrate her with my phallus and fire hot sticky love up her.

Edited by DA Baracus

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's a miracle how you are still single DA.

He's not single. I saw him in one of the wife's celeb magazines earlier. There was a pic of him frolicking in the Tay with his new bird..

Rust-and-Bone-1.jpg

Whilst we're talking about dreadful TV shows, Rab C Nesbitt was abysmal. It wasn't close to even being slightly amusing. Fucking dreck.

Shandon, if you're sending Jennifer Aniston up to Arbroath, ask her to stop in at Dundee on the way so that I may vaginally penetrate her with my phallus and fire hot sticky love up her.

If she's doing the rounds, tell her to pop into Kirkcaldy. Poor Rachel.

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I could just tie her up and keep her in the cellar until you're down this way for the Hibs game? 

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's a miracle how you are still single DA.

Are you coming on to me (again)?

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He's not single. I saw him in one of the wife's celeb magazines earlier. There was a pic of him frolicking in the Tay with his new bird..

Rust-and-Bone-1.jpg

Fucking Killer Whales. She has too many arms mind.

Just now, Scary Bear said:

If she's doing the rounds, tell her to pop into Kirkcaldy. Poor Rachel.

We'll need to make a rota for her. Poor lass. She'll be like an old dropping candle.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I could just tie her up and keep her in the cellar until you're down this way for the Hibs game? 

Although this would work. 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I like seeing anyone/anything Scottish do well when up against other clubs/players/athletes anything. I'm not going to celebrate their success in the same way I would if it was Arbroath or Scotland, or Celtic, or Dundee United, or Liverpool, or...

Partially fixed that for you m8. I'll let you put the other 9 clubs in. Bet St. Pauli are one of them.