Unpopular opinions.

31 minutes ago, banana said:

She seems quite nasty going by her abuse of Chris Brown,

Chris Brown knocked seven shades of shit out of her. Doesn't surprise me in the least that you posted that though.

3 minutes ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

03976ce92658b3db2e218bcb0c347467.jpg

I'm absolutely stunned that you aren't a Rangers fan.

You're easily stunned :huh:

Repeatedly slapping and striking someone while they're driving is rarely a wise thing to do.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Chris Brown knocked seven shades of shit out of her. Doesn't surprise me in the least that you posted that though.

Indeed he did. I'm not sure what that has to do with me stating the fact that she abused Brown. Doesn't surprise me that something so straightforward would fly over your head.

Edited by banana

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I like Ruth Davidson.

...for business or pleasure?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

If what Banana is trying to get at, is that despite the abuse Rihanna clearly suffered at Browns hands, she is evidently also a psycho burd, then I agree with that. She seems to be all sorts of crazy. Another of the reasons why Beyonce has the edge on her.

No, it's more a matter of trololo, I'm afraid. Always gets the response he's after, in fairness.

I voted Leave in the Brexit vote. Going by my FB chums that was an extremely unpopular move, so I've not let on to them that I voted Leave.

No real idea why I voted Leave either, as I really couldn't give two fucks about the EU, immigration or 'taking back control'. Bit of buyers remorse now.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I like Ruth Davidson as a person/politician and think she comes across very well despite being a Tory.

So you like her because she comes across well?  In other words you like her as a politician because she has good presentational skills?  Would in not be more appropriate to like or dislike her as a politician based upon the policies she supports?  

12 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No, it's more a matter of trololo, I'm afraid. Always gets the response he's after, in fairness.

:huh:

Quite rarely, but thankfully as time goes by the responses are getting less feral/myopic and more rational/open-eyed, such as Bairnardo's here.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I voted Leave in the Brexit vote. Going by my FB chums that was an extremely unpopular move, so I've not let on to them that I voted Leave.

No real idea why I voted Leave either, as I really couldn't give two fucks about the EU, immigration or 'taking back control'. Bit of buyers remorse now.

I don't think you're alone there. I get the impression that most folk don't really put a lot of thought into their voting decisions, and are pretty easily swayed by even the smallest things.

So you like her because she comes across well?  In other words you like her as a politician because she has good presentational skills?  Would in not be more appropriate to like or dislike her as a politician based upon the policies she supports?  

Fine then - I want to have sex with her.

Just now, throbber said:

Fine then - I want to have sex with her.

I was just assuming that you'd been daydreaming about her and Rihanna/Beyonce/Rita Ora.

All dressed like slutty sodjers, naturally.