BioShock Infinite

#Gary

Completed Bioshock Infinite. Brilliant brilliant game, also totally WTF, been reading a few blogs about the ending / meaning of the story, worthy of the Lost finale.

Going to play it again, so so good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k, wish I hadn't just got the game off lovefilm. That's dlc I'd actually get!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Lol it's a £5 non story based dlc that they added to dupe you into getting the season pass with the 3 for 2 deal, where 1 of the 3 (at the least) is shite.

Moral of the story never trust games companies, even the good ones.

Lol it's a £5 non story based dlc that they added to dupe you into getting the season pass with the 3 for 2 deal, where 1 of the 3 (at the least) is shite.

Moral of the story never trust games companies, even the good ones.

I played Clash in the Clouds last night, only cos I'd bought the season pass back when the game came out.

What a crock of shite. Ken Levine should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. It's like the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, without all the other players.

Where's the fun in just you v wave after wave of enemies? Poor show, Irrational.

Seen a vid for the buried at sea and looks interesting. The other one is basically just a shooting range. I dont have the game any more so wont buy either lol

Clash in the clouds sounds a load of rubbish. The combat was the weakest part of the game so horde mode makes no sense. Buried at sea sounds interesting though hopefully it will be as good Minerva's Den the DLC for bioshock 2.

• 2 months later...

Buried at Sea DLC scheduled for release on 12th November. I've got the season pass.. Yaldy!

http://www.oxm.co.uk/64982/first-part-of-bioshock-infinite-burial-at-sea-dlc-dated/

Ready to return to Rapture? After months of waiting, Irrational Games has announced the date of the first part of the upcoming story-based Burial at Sea DLC for Bioshock Infinite - it'll drop on Xbox Live from the 12th November.

The announcement was made by Irrational via a Twitter post that we've embedded below. In case you're late to the party, Burial at Sea will see Booker and Elizabeth explore the underwater city of Rapture before the events that caused the city to fall into the ruin it was in during the events of the first two Bioshock games.

Rapture has been built from the ground (or should that be the seabed?) up in the Bioshock Infinite engine, and as such you can expect to see a pick and mix of the best aspects of both games, meaning familiar faces such as Sander Cohen, Plasmids and Big Daddies mixing with Sky-Lines, Vigors and Tears in a veritable cocktail of Bioshock action. (A Bioshock-tail, anyone?)

Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode One will set you back "1200 MSP" (which given their retirement, we assume means around £10 or so) or is already included in the game's £15.99 Season Pass. No details yet on a release timing for Episode Two, which will see us in control of Elizabeth for the first time.

Buried at Sea DLC scheduled for release on 12th November. I've got the season pass.. Yaldy!

http://www.oxm.co.uk/64982/first-part-of-bioshock-infinite-burial-at-sea-dlc-dated/

Ready to return to Rapture? After months of waiting, Irrational Games has announced the date of the first part of the upcoming story-based Burial at Sea DLC for Bioshock Infinite - it'll drop on Xbox Live from the 12th November.

The announcement was made by Irrational via a Twitter post that we've embedded below. In case you're late to the party, Burial at Sea will see Booker and Elizabeth explore the underwater city of Rapture before the events that caused the city to fall into the ruin it was in during the events of the first two Bioshock games.

Rapture has been built from the ground (or should that be the seabed?) up in the Bioshock Infinite engine, and as such you can expect to see a pick and mix of the best aspects of both games, meaning familiar faces such as Sander Cohen, Plasmids and Big Daddies mixing with Sky-Lines, Vigors and Tears in a veritable cocktail of Bioshock action. (A Bioshock-tail, anyone?)

Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode One will set you back "1200 MSP" (which given their retirement, we assume means around £10 or so) or is already included in the game's £15.99 Season Pass. No details yet on a release timing for Episode Two, which will see us in control of Elizabeth for the first time.

Sorry to steal this but

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

Nothing seems more suitable, finally not regretting buying that season pass!

Ach it was alright.

The story was ok, not as mind blowing as the big reveal in bioshock one but decent.

Each to their own. I have just played through it and the twist in Infinite is even more stunning than in the first Bioshock, IMO. The first hour was possibly even better than the introduction to the first game too - I was disappointed to have to fight.

The gameplay mechanics are just the same, skyline excepted, but the storytelling was the best I've come across since Half-Life 2.

Infinite is great, but he combat isn't overly complicated, I mean I went thru it and barely used the tonics, and some guns are completely redundant

Agreed. I used electric shock and nothing else on terms of vigors. Carbine was my weapon of choice, barely used anything else.

Archived