41 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Fair play getting straight up from that hook. 

I assume he was so docile afterwards - being pinned down with one arm free, being called little boy and having his mullet stroked - because he was so stunned by it. But he did do well to get up.

19 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

WTF has happened to Jim Spence ? I always thought he was one the better folk on Radio Scotland.  Is he doing a Neil Oliver ?

trying to retain a semblance of relevance is his be all and end all now; dipped his toe into the gender debate, found there was traction with his early fairly vanilla views and then just sought to capitalise on that by becoming more extreme in the debate resulting in various tweets getting him a lot more followers. 

His basic argument - does the person in question have a dick - is so far beyond Facebook dad it is tragic. 

"Ah so thum in a pair a trackies and thir definitely a bloke" 

Is a very, very strange argument, Jim. Point one being, why are you wandering around staring at (I have no idea what to write here, so I'll say 'allegedly') woman's crotches?

11 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

"Ah so thum in a pair a trackies and thir definitely a bloke" 

Is a very, very strange argument, Jim. Point one being, why are you wandering around staring at (I have no idea what to write here, so I'll say 'allegedly') woman's crotches?

In a completely unexpected turn of events in that those so obsessed with strangers genitals turn out to be for the watching. 

Edited by 101

43 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Hope Sam Smith isn't planning on going to Dens tomorrow. 

They'll never get through the turnstile.

You can imagine all the celebrities telling him that he looks great and then laughing their heads off.