Got a pretty random question whicj I'm hoping someone can answer.

I use Twitter on my phone and like to read my twitter feed 'up the way' i.e starting where I left off and working my way up so that the newest tweet is the last one I read. However, at work etc when I havent been on for a bit and there are loads of new tweets, theres that grey line with the jaggy edge that says 'load new tweets.

At the moment, when I click on the 'load new tweets' it jumps away up to newer tweets and I have to flick all the way back down to find the last one I read before loading all the new ones which is pretty annoying. Does anyone know if theres a way of loading all the new tweets but still having the oldest one you've read on the page then flicking up through all the new ones?

Hope that makes sense!

I use Twitter on my phone and like to read my twitter feed 'up the way' i.e starting where I left off and working my way up so that the newest tweet is the last one I read. However, at work etc when I havent been on for a bit and there are loads of new tweets, theres that grey line with the jaggy edge that says 'load new tweets.

At the moment, when I click on the 'load new tweets' it jumps away up to newer tweets and I have to flick all the way back down to find the last one I read before loading all the new ones which is pretty annoying. Does anyone know if theres a way of loading all the new tweets but still having the oldest one you've read on the page then flicking up through all the new ones?

Hope that makes sense!

if you use tweetdeck it remains at your last read

Hope that makes sense!

Hit the grey line then scroll back down in to tweets you have already read, then it should load them up and you can continue as you were.

Got a seething response from Leigh Griffiths about my cardigan of all things after I pointed out he may not be the brightest bulb in the box, that was expected.

What I didn't bargain for was the amount of seething comments from Hibs fans, tragic scenes.

Got a seething response from Leigh Griffiths about my cardigan of all things after I pointed out he may not be the brightest bulb in the box, that was expected.

What I didn't bargain for was the amount of seething comments from Hibs fans, tragic scenes.

Tbf, that is a horrific cardigan.

My personal favourite from his Twitter meltdown evening is the fact he brazenly agreed that he and his friend had threatened to batter a 16 year old in a cast! Staying classy right enough!

Avon Cosmetics@Avon_UK Discover the wrinkle fighter that really works and trial it for 28 day absolutely FREE! Register now here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tryfield: @Avon_UK So, if this cream "really works", all the others don't?

Fcuking eejits.