5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

He musta deleted them all as I canny see shit

Aye looks like he's deleted/unliked now but it seems he has an eclectic, non-discriminatory, all races approach to his wanking materials. Would expect nothing less from a man of his stature and to be commended rather than scorned imho. 

54 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

There's now a "views" count on tweets (on my Twitter web anyway), which just looks confusing and unnecessary alongside the replies/RTs/likes numbers.

I'd rather have a "whatacunt" mark myself. 

On 22/12/2022 at 01:50, Busta Nut said:

He musta deleted them all as I canny see shit

Check the replies, someone made a video.

Clearly his assistant forgot which account they were logged in to. Aye, we'll go with that.

10 hours ago, Ginaro said:

There's now a "views" count on tweets (on my Twitter web anyway), which just looks confusing and unnecessary alongside the replies/RTs/likes numbers.

Aye you can see what they are trying to do as it makes some tweets in your feed feel less important than others.

The Musk takeover is all about changing the Twitter format from something approaching a 'town square' to something closer to a TV channel or newspaper website which will favour corporate views and viewpoints. 

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I had to look for the 'le', so to most of the neighbourhood it probably just looks like "JESUS - TITS NOW".

Hey, as a strategy, there's nothing to say that it won't pay off.