On 07/12/2022 at 09:48, Bert Raccoon said:

There's actually a well know seagull in Glasgow nicknamed Steven Seagull. Normally found perched on a bus stop outside Radisson Blue readying himself to steal food from unsuspecting pedestrians. He attempted to take a Haggis Pie from me once but I was ready and punched him on the beak 

Legend.

Been flooded with loony right wing tweets on my phone since keeping an eye on Musk's descent into madness over the last few weeks, and decided it's unhealthy so scrubbed my account. Never used it to talk to friends anyway, so no loss.

On 13/12/2022 at 19:20, welshbairn said:

Been flooded with loony right wing tweets on my phone since keeping an eye on Musk's descent into madness over the last few weeks, and decided it's unhealthy so scrubbed my account. Never used it to talk to friends anyway, so no loss.

Yeah I’ve noticed that recently I follow only a handful of people and mostly sports account 

Yet everything I log on in seeing all these right winger tweets and recommendations 

12 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Yeah I’ve noticed that recently I follow only a handful of people and mostly sports account 

Yet everything I log on in seeing all these right winger tweets and recommendations 

I've been getting Darren Grimes pop up on my feed constantly, doing my head in.

14 hours ago, Clown Job said:

2 hours ago, KD1711 said:

I've been getting Darren Grimes pop up on my feed constantly, doing my head in.

You lads realise you can set your twitter to actually only show you the accounts you follow in the order they tweet, right?

Not directly followed the Hibs/Dundee United racism row, but saw this thread by Marvin Bartley on a really embarrassing episode for Tam Cowan , firstly being a bit of a smug gimp requesting Bartley go live on his radio show to ‘apologise’ for accusing someone (thus yet unidentified apparently?) of racism, in Tams view falsely. Then he doubles down on social media apparently picking out comments from p&b and screen shotting them and putting them on instagram with condescending and snide remarks. This really irks me in a number of ways, firstly, if Cowan felt like he wanted to be a snidey wee rat then why go on Instagram, he obviously uses p&b, so why not respond to posters @Stylish Kid and @northbank here instead of on another media where they have no right of reply. Secondly, hes so matter of factly dismissing Bartley’s concerns and behaving in an incredibly unhinged manner with no real experience of how it feels to be a regular victim of racism. The whole thing absolutely stinks, it would seem that Cowan has had a bit of a thing for Bartley since the walk out around Bill Copelands routine, well going from how Bartley frames it in his tweets in this thread anyway. 
You seem to read p&b Tam, so why not be man about your behaviour and apologise to Bartley? 

Thanks for the support @Inanimate Carbon Rod - I actually saw the comments on Instagram too as I follow him, but did not respond directly. Why? - because I like to have a degree of anonymity on here. Whether I am actually successful on this or not is another matter. However, having been put very publicly "on blast" on Tam's Instagram feed, I do feel that my desire for anonymity is not without some justification! 

With great power (influence, follower count), comes great responsibility....  

35 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

How do I do this?

t.png.3d7fa096d0d24d36a2d17efd24cfa75c.png

"Home" shows tweets in a random order based on... something, as well as ones from things you don't follow. I stopped using twitter regularly in 2013 so I don't know when this came in or how it works on mobile, but a similar discussion happened on another board I post on a few months ago. I was absolutely amazed that people used this site where you choose what accounts you want to follow and just let it throw other stuff at you on the main feed. Absolutely ludicrous stuff.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Tam's sorry if anyone was inadvertently upset but it wisnae his fault he jumped on wrong information with false and personal accusations before the investigation was complete.

image.thumb.png.6de1cb23aaf378534d32170e7e946ee2.png

The worst and least sincere apology of the year goes to Tam Cowan, you publicly called someone out on your radio show, at least have the decency to direct an apology to that person.