13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Miriam kens.

She's wonderful. I saw a cracking interview with her recently for, I think, Aye Write? She's an unashamed potty mouth and has a gift for rhetorical creativity. 

This would have been a nice end to Alan Moore's introduction to "V for vandetta".

11 minutes ago, velo army said:

She's wonderful. I saw a cracking interview with her recently for, I think, Aye Write? She's an unashamed potty mouth and has a gift for rhetorical creativity. 

This would have been a nice end to Alan Moore's introduction to "V for vandetta".

I listened to an interview with her on the radio recently (cant remember what station it was on though) and it consisted entirely about the joy of farting.  Whenever the interviewer tried to steer her onto another topic, she ignored him and carried on talking about letting rip walking down the high street etc.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I listened to an interview with her on the radio recently (cant remember what station it was on though) and it consisted entirely about the joy of farting.  Whenever the interviewer tried to steer her onto another topic, she ignored him and carried on talking about letting rip walking down the high street etc.

Aye she loves talking about bodily functions. I mind her on Graham Norton and she describes being turned on by someone or something and she was so graphic about it people were absolutely stunned.

She's great value.

39 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm all for investment in sport. But I don't believe for a second that the reason GB have never won an olympic luge medal is because they didn't have access to an extended wheelchair ramp.

That looks slightly more humiliating than a book on a roller skate.

20 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm all for investment in sport. But I don't believe for a second that the reason GB have never won an olympic luge medal is because they didn't have access to an extended wheelchair ramp.

My pals kid is in that, so Sent it on. She enquired to where I'd seen it and said pretty much the above. Apparently the kids were very disappointed as this wasn't anything like what they designed 🤣