Work's far too quiet just now, if more c***s were phoning me to fit boilers and showers id have less time on my hands to spend popping onto p&b on my phone every hour or two.

Come on people.... PM me... discount for p&b'ers

unless you've red dotted me :angry:

I red dotted that for fun

Reluctant as I am to interrupt to this discussion about bananas, I've just got twitter and don't have a clue what I'm doing. If anyone would like to tell me who's good to follow for football and/or politics news, that'd be nice.

Craig killie and spls stats are good cos they are the same person I think.

If you are interested in nothing and just wanna follow me do it, I tweet nothing interesting and am a bit of a w****r

Apologies to everyone who witnessed my mini-breakdown during the Hibs v Killie game today. <<<verge of tears

I got a laugh out of them. My favourite was:

"Crazy scenes here. Tim Clancy caught offside for what must be the first time in career."

laugh.gif

@MarshalCo

I'm 99% sure you already follow me.

I notice you couldn't help reply to this on twitter

“@LittleJewlz: **** STILL OBSESSED WITH US WANT TO GO CONFESS UR SINS AFTER SHAGGIN YIR WEE BOYS OR UR SUCKIN ON ANOTHER PRIESTS DICK SHAMELESS c***s”

:lol:

I've followed her, love a public breakdown, cracker of a tattoo on her arm aswell

EDIT: her location

“@LittleJewlz: @Mumtriesherbest am 20 miles away from elgin 50 from aberdeen a can send u a private msg if u want x”
Edited by Enrico Annoni

I notice you couldn't help reply to this on twitter

:lol:

I've followed her, love a public breakdown, cracker of a tattoo on her arm aswell

EDIT: her location

Her twitter page has a link to her facebook page, which is eye watering stuff. It's genuinely depressing that one person like this exists, let alone thousands of them.