8 minutes ago, throbber said:

32651EB8-29F8-4805-A360-B5AB5FD7AA70.jpeg

I finally joined Twitter last week because they blocked me reading replies without being a member, and my first use of it was to report that tweet. Half regretting it now because he's obviously desperate to get banned and join his pals on Telegram and maybe get some funding from American loons. One of the very few people who I could honestly say I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I finally joined Twitter last week because they blocked me reading replies without being a member, and my first use of it was to report that tweet. Half regretting it now because he's obviously desperate to get banned and join his pals on Telegram and maybe get some funding from American loons. One of the very few people who I could honestly say I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

I don’t know that much about him tbh which can only be a good thing based on that tweet alone.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t know that much about him tbh which can only be a good thing based on that tweet alone.

I thought I was immune to being shocked by something someone said on twitter, but that's on a whole new level for me. I think he's still raging that he didn't get his own series after being Lewis's sidekick after Kevin Whately got his one after being Morse's.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I thought I was immune to being shocked by something someone said on twitter, but that's on a whole new level for me. I think he's still raging that he didn't get his own series after being Lewis's sidekick after Kevin Whately got his one after being Morse's.

He’s an absolute c**t of a man. 

7 hours ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

He's really not taking the impending divorce from Billie Piper well......he's only one step away from going full Limmy "she's turned the kids against us"

Impending divorce? She divorced him over 5 years ago.

I'd love to know if he was always a racist right-wing weirdo and kept it to himself, or if he's changed. He strikes me as someone who's been radicalised in recent years, like Neil Oliver. 

11 hours ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

He's really not taking the impending divorce from Billie Piper well......he's only one step away from going full Limmy "she's turned the kids against us"

Billie Piper has been married to Chris Evans and Laurence Fox?   Questionable taste.

4 hours ago, GordonS said:

I'd love to know if he was always a racist right-wing weirdo and kept it to himself, or if he's changed. He strikes me as someone who's been radicalised in recent years, like Neil Oliver. 

It wouldn’t at all be related to populism and the chance to make a quick buck, would it?

5 hours ago, GordonS said:

From Fox's Wiki page.

In 2019, Fox told The Times that he had been "totally radicalised" by watching YouTube videos about "woke culture" and "political correctness".

I haven't managed to track down the article to confirm it.

6 hours ago, GordonS said:

He's a Unionist Gordon he's not went on to join the Taliban. 

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

He's a Unionist Gordon he's not went on to join the Taliban. 

And an anti vaxxer who thinks the authorities are as bad as the Nazis for introducing covid restrictions.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

And an anti vaxxer who thinks the authorities are as bad as the Nazis for introducing covid restrictions.

He is actually anti vaxx? Got any links?

I saw him saying we should stop wearing masks and making a point re authoritarianism and freedom but didn't realise he was actually against the vaccine. I know you're quite partial for a smear job and to misrepresent people who's politics differ from yours so I'll wait upon the receipts before I lose my mind over it. 

4 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I saw him saying we should stop wearing masks and making a point re authoritarianism and freedom but didn't realise he was actually against the vaccine. I know you're quite partial for a smear job and to misrepresent people who's politics differ from yours so I'll wait upon the receipts before I lose my mind over it. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1471336/gb-news-covid19-Neil-Oliver-catching-virus-coronavirus-vaccine-nhs-freedom-twitter-latest

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, SANTAN said: