5 hours ago, Michael W said:

Our old friend James Melville continuing to have a normal one. 

I also see that he's had to pay Peter Jukes some money for retweeting false allegations that he was a child abuser. 

Sobering fall from grace here for a former #FBPE darling. 

20210804_130520.jpg

As if a butcher from Fife would say that.  More like

”want an extra pun o mince fur a fiver eh Ken Ken Ken Ken?”

5 hours ago, Michael W said:

Our old friend James Melville continuing to have a normal one. 

I also see that he's had to pay Peter Jukes some money for retweeting false allegations that he was a child abuser. 

Sobering fall from grace here for a former #FBPE darling. 

20210804_130520.jpg

I doubt a butcher from Fife would even know what Twitter is.

No idea what The Ends means. Nice bit of paintwork and hedging though, not surprised he's happy to be there. You wouldn't hear Centre Parcs from 2 miles away though, don't imagine that would take down the property prices.

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No idea what The Ends means. Nice bit of paintwork and hedging though, not surprised he's happy to be there. You wouldn't hear Centre Parcs from 2 miles away though, don't imagine that would take down the property prices.

The Ends is the black London equivalent of scheme ie areas with social housing and working class communities.

Chilwell is from Milton Keynes. 

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

13 hours ago, Detournement said:

The Ends is the black London equivalent of scheme ie areas with social housing and working class communities.

Chilwell is from Milton Keynes. 

It literally just means where you're from. There's no racial or working class necessity for it. 

The way language evolves it probably once was solely used by people from rough areas in London but for the past decade it's not important. 

Ben Chilwell getting pulled for it by some equally posh old guy is quite cringey tbh. 

On 03/08/2021 at 10:50, Michael W said:

Brian is your classic middle-aged man who really doesn't get the Internet. 

Complaining about abuse as well - that's ending well. :lol:

It gets worse - he's emailed Sturgeon to complain about it. :lol:

Is there a real life head's gone thread on here? 

Since replying to them on Twitter I’ve suffered a torrent of abuse online. I showed my mother that tweet and she was deeply upset.

"Oh Brian, you'd tell me if you bombed babies wouldn't you?"

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7506581/brian-howieson-cumbernauld-dumbarton-fc-tweet-nicola-sturgeon/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=scottishsuntwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1628110180

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

His mum was upset about the Cumbernauld tweet but not the abuse her son got? 

Poor Brian. I see why he's hurting. 

She was only upset by the tweet because he showed her it. Daft fanny. If he hadn't showed her it she wouldn't have been upset. He's upset his own mum. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

She was only upset by the tweet because he showed her it. Daft fanny. If he hadn't showed her it she wouldn't have been upset. He's upset his own mum. 

I posted this on the Heads Gone thread, but for a man with so many high powered qualifications, he doesn't seem very intelligent